Sign in to follow this  
Libra204

In search for a complex aircraft

The Majestic q400 PRO for superb graphics, high FPS and system fidelity (you can even pop the breakers which I have done on occasion). In its class (twin prop or jet) it blows everything else out of the water, PMDG included (and PMDG aircraft are excellent, I own them all). I have never tired of it.

The FSlabs Concorde for steam gauge era complexity and system fidelity (graphics are a bit dated).  Seasoned pilots who qualified for training spent months mastering this baby, and you will too.  Nothing compares to the thrill of flying at 60,000 feet,  Mach 2.2 once you have learned how to handle this very complex, demanding aircraft.

Lon Duncombe 

I'd also vouch for the Majestic Q400 PRO. Like Lon said above, I too think it is the best simulation aircraft currently offered and if you have a friend that likes to fly high fidelity aircraft then the PRO version offers shared cockpit (including a 3rd observer/friend to join you as well through their own outstanding connection module) making your time in the sim even more immersive.

Another advantage to the Q400 is the Airline2Sim video subscription that gives you an insight from a real Q400 F/Os perspective and the episodic format ensures you can jump into a specific phase of the flight instantly without having to go through extensive manuals making your ground school time even shorter.

Concorde is complex as all get out. So complex I don't really even enjoy it that much. You spend more time pushing buttons then flying! :D

Don't let that deter you though, it's a fabulous aircraft and very well done, just not for everyone. :D

Maddog

Coolsky DC-9

MQ400 Pro

SimCheck Airbus A300

FsLab ConcordeX

A2A some are very fast

Realair : except the Duke Turbine, the others have not engine failures. It's shame, I though that after the excellent Duke Turbine the new Legacy would have possible engine failures. Unfortunately no (one step ahead, one step behind in this regard and in my opinion). If this is the same with the new futur Duke, it will be a no go for me.

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|