Sign in to follow this  
tjrush

Entering G100 Flight Plan Problems

I know this is an old thread but perhaps someone can help me anyway:

- in the Phenom 300 I have the following difficulties:

The aircraft does not seem to activate legs automatically all the time. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. The aircraft still follows the flight plan, but the leg on the display stays white (and not pink). I have to manually activate each leg if I want them pink. very strange.

second: how do we pick a departure / arrival airport without setting the SID or the STAR. Sometimes I want to fly out or in an airport without specifically a SID, etc.

thanks!

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I just got the Carenado Phebom 300 with Syntyetic vision. If I spawn at any airport and try to select PROC, the only option available is Arrival. Everything else is greyed out, including the departure. I have been trying all day to find a solution to my problem, even uninstalled the Phebom 300 and reinstalled it and nothing worked. 

Do I need the Navigraph addon to be able to select Departures?? I already have the Navigraph FMS data app to update the Airac. I would really appreciate any help. 

On 1/15/2019 at 3:15 PM, Rob1594 said:

I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I just got the Carenado Phebom 300 with Syntyetic vision. If I spawn at any airport and try to select PROC, the only option available is Arrival. Everything else is greyed out, including the departure. I have been trying all day to find a solution to my problem, even uninstalled the Phebom 300 and reinstalled it and nothing worked. 

Do I need the Navigraph addon to be able to select Departures?? I already have the Navigraph FMS data app to update the Airac. I would really appreciate any help. 

Yes the "advanced" options 🙂 of SID and STARs come with the Navi Add-on for the 300.  After you install updates for these you then have to run your Navigraph subscription installer again.. That way it will put the AIRAC back to current.  When I updated mine it sets it back to what the Carenado Add-on ships with.  Similar as with ASP4 which when updated needed to have the data manager re run to install the current AIRAC.

• Like 1

Les O'Reilly