Sign in to follow this  
csharpe

St. Helena Island (FHSH) airport

I believe someone earlier on the forum confirmed it was compatible with P3Dv3.  It was created with FSX/Acceleration, and so far I've found that tends to be compatible with all the variations of FSX/P3D from Acceleration forward.

Best,

Carlyle

Great, thanks Carlyle. Will try it out in P3D and take a flight out there from Cape Town.

Cheers!

Hi Carlyle,

After discovering this amazing place a month or so ago, I wanting to develop this airport (and the base on Ascension) for a mobile flight sim (Infinite Flight)

The only thing holding me back is that I need real life imagery to trace. Best case scenario is satellite. Would you be able to advise as to the sources you used?

PS the scenery looks amazing in those screenshots; if I still had FSX installed I would certainly have it installed.

Ewan

Hi Carlyle

I hope all is well.

I have found some time to test out St Helena, I see there are some updates; may I politely request: Can you provide the most recent links to the download/s?

I am unsure what are the newest and see there are updates, what would be the install order?

Thank you

Andrew

So, it sounds like the first flight landed today 8/5/17. Saw a news article online and thought WOW that looks like an interesting airport! It's great to see that someone has already hoped on board with getting scenery done, well done @csharpe

Hi Carlyle

I've tried to download the scenery via the avsim library but all I got is an unreadable PDF.

Do you know what's going on?

Regards..Cees

1 hour ago, celin101 said:

Hi Carlyle

I've tried to download the scenery via the avsim library but all I got is an unreadable PDF.

Do you know what's going on?

Regards..Cees

What I did with the St. Helena download was to take the 2 files that I circled and stuck them in a folder named St Helena and placed it in my Addon Scenery folder.  Then I just used the scenery Library to add it to my Sim.  Your choice as to how you want to add everything else.

download.JPG

This is an older thread, but just want to tell the author of this scenery how much I have (and continue to ~:) enjoy it.

St. Helena is sorta like landing on an AC carrier >> with the angle deck 1K feet above the water,  LOL!!

Many thanks and best to all,

Ken B.