Sign in to follow this  
Von Target

Suggest Dovetail Games - regarding DTG Flight School and Flightsim...

I think we could have a thread for suggestions only, and really not only where to ask questions.

I've started this one, but the format is probably not the most adequate - feel free to change it, of course...

[WEATHER] Include density effects due to moist, and actually taking into consideration the effect of moist in asphirated engines;

[WEATHER] Include Temperature effects in pressure gradient such that in cold Winter days the pressure surfaces will be "compressed" giving a lower "absolute" altitude / height, for a same level QNH;

I also think we could Tag each suggestion with a few keywords such as:

WEATHER - for weather modeling requests

PROPULSION - For propulsion / engine types modeling suggestions

FLIGHT DYNAMICS - For flight dynamics suggestions

SYSTEMS - For other aircraft systems related suggestions

ATC - For ATC related suggestions

AI - For AI traffic related suggestions

SCENERY - For Scenery related suggestions

• Upvote 1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

[WEATHER] Include density effects due to moist, and actually taking into consideration the effect of moist in asphirated engines;

[WEATHER] Include Temperature effects in pressure gradient such that in cold Winter days the pressure surfaces will be "compressed" giving a lower "absolute" altitude / height, for a same level QNH;

Sounds more like a "fluid dynamics" simulator to me. I mean moisture in aspirated engines? Huh? You want that as part of the base sim or would you defer that suggestion to addon developers? 

Anyway, there was already a massive thread on this from before: http://www.avsim.com/topic/468225-dtg-what-would-you-like-to-see-in-a-new-flight-simulator/?hl=%2Bwhat+%2Bwould

Sounds more like a "fluid dynamics" simulator to me. I mean moisture in aspirated engines? Huh? You want that as part of the base sim or would you defer that suggestion to addon developers? 

Anyway, there was already a massive thread on this from before: http://www.avsim.com/topic/468225-dtg-what-would-you-like-to-see-in-a-new-flight-simulator/?hl=%2Bwhat+%2Bwould

Nothing to do with CFD at all :-)  - just plausible and useful weather modelling , and reciprocating engine modelling, with aspects that are important in real life, and actually already modelled, for instance, in the free Flight Gear simulator ...

• Upvote 1