Sign in to follow this  
ashepherd316

Aerosoft Heathrow Road traffic

Hello how do you turn off the the cargo trucks and stuff on aerosoft heathrow as it really reduces fps thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

AFAIK, I think there is an option when you first install Heathrow to turn some features off. Please do not quote me on that as I do not have Aerosoft's Heathrow but I have a great deal of their other airports.

The manual states that there is a "Traffic.exe" file that can be used to switch the traffic on and off, but I do not see this at all on my PC. I think that I must have selected to disable it during installation, but that is no good if you want to change your mind! I have the DVD version of the airport, so I will check to see if the "Traffic.exe" file can be accessed from there. Aerosoft Dublin has an options utility that allows stuff like this to be switched on and off.

Cool ill try and uninstall it and install it again and see if there is any options.

Nope there isn't any options to change on the installation.

Cool ill try and uninstall it and install it again and see if there is any options.

Nope there isn't any options to change on the installation.

Try the Aerosoft Forums. They might just have an answer there.

I knew where that was i thought there was a link to the thread with the problem but i have made a thread on there now so hopefully someone will answer it.