Sign in to follow this  
Guest aafuss

Captain Sim C-130

Guest jennifer

Bob Scott wrote:"...Jennifer...IsmetM, whatever your name really is, your previous conduct w/r/t PMDG makes you a rather unlikely critic of so-called bashing behavior. Seems that harsh words against a developer (whether warranted or not) is perfectly acceptable when it suits...YOU....."........................Pray where dear Bob? Please point me in the direction. You might also care to check my response to Big Al above too. No don't worry ..here it is:Big Al wrote:-"....HAHAHAHHAThe same Jennifer who posted that nonsense on the PMDG forum!!! How ironic!!!This time, we all have valid reasons. You and your constant PMDG bashing, had none______________-Alex....."Hi Big Al. To the best of my knowledge I'm not even a member of the PMDG forum, the new one anyway. (Do correct me if I'm wrong sir, my memory isn't as good as it was at one time.) I might have made some comment in the original one but I can assure you it would have been positive. I have the B737 series and the B1900C and D and find them very fine products.edited:- for spellingHave I been sleep walking? Have I been indulging in a bit of PMDG bashing in some king of somnambulistic state? If I have I wouldn't be aware of it, but I don't think I have. Would be strange given that I own three of their products and as I've already said, I believe them all to be capital products. I can only conclude that you two gentlemen have some ulterior motive of which I am as yet unaware. It wouldn't be the first time that certain individuals on this forum have attempted to drag others through the proverbial mud. Of course this is the very popint that I was making.I rest my case! alea iacta est.

Guest azflyboy

If you actaully stop to think about the pricing, its not all that bad. What everyone here is forgetting is that the price of the C-130 has to also cover moving and deportation costs, and in addition the pricing is most likely adjusted for inflation for the release date. When you look at it that way, is $51.30 that unreasonable?:-lol

Guest Dakota

>If you actaully stop to think about the pricing, its not all>that bad. What everyone here is forgetting is that the price>of the C-130 has to also cover moving and deportation costs,>and in addition the pricing is most likely adjusted for>inflation for the release date. When you look at it that way,>is $51.30 that unreasonable?:-lol You mean all add-ons will cost about this much or more by the time CS releases this bird in say..... a few years, give or take a year. :+

>If you actaully stop to think about the pricing, its not all>that bad. What everyone here is forgetting is that the price>of the C-130 has to also cover moving and deportation costs,>and in addition the pricing is most likely adjusted for>inflation for the release date. When you look at it that way,>is $51.30 that unreasonable?:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol regards,Markhttp://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/markrey/lds1.jpgXPHomeSP2/FS9.1/3.2HT/1GIG/X700pro256:-lol

Regards,

Mark

Guest Jaguar XJ6

Flight One also sells the 707, and has been selling it for some time. I always thought that Flight One and JustFlight were badges of quality in this business?Michael

jennifer wrote:>Pray where dear Bob? Please point me in the direction. You're right...my apologies. I was confusing you with "Jessica" the Eaglesoft-hater.Bob ScottATP IMEL Gulfstream II-III-IV-V L-300Santiago de Chile

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

>Flight One also sells the 707, and has been selling it for>some time. I always thought that Flight One and JustFlight>were badges of quality in this business?Flight1 is a developer and publisher as well as a distributor of third-party addons.IOW, Flight1 develops and sells their own, in-house products. They also publish products developed by other companies. They also (wearing their third hat) act as an additional sales outlet for some companies who "self-publish" (such as CS does).In the case of CS products, the only advantage to purchasing through Flight1 is the availablity of a refund...

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Instead of releasing all this useless crap, why dont CS just release the bloody thing. They have released lots of paints and beta crap, now thery are advertising at every flight sim function they can find.Its been over 3 years, JUST release it, and get over the hike from users.I had to vent off.

Guest jennifer

Bob wrote:"...You're right...my apologies. I was confusing you with "Jessica" the Eaglesoft-hater...."Fair enough Bob. Easy enough mistake to make.:-) I'm certainly not into a PMDG v Capt Sim war.

Someone please come up with a 'C-17', the C-130's axe, and stop keep trying to flees us with all this fossilized rubbish.

Dave Taylor gb.png

Guest JIMJAM

No support forums! You must be kidding. I have freewares that have support forums.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

If I model a refridgerator with a JATO pack and made it fly like a 727, would you fly it?:-lol :-lol :-lol :-lol-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-The friction locks are causing the throttle levers to stick.Mechanic- Umm, that's what they're there for...

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

The lack of forums at CS is the reason I won't purchase ANYTHING from them.The fact that they FR**KING PULLED THEM in the first place will keep me from purchasing ANYTHING from them, EVER.:-madWho do they think they are? This is a community-driven market. Remove that and there goes half (or more) of the market. A dumb play by any developer of FS products. Yelling at CS to wake up won't help them at this point. It may be a fine model, and actually fly like the real thing, but I'll never know unless I read it here, because I sure as hades won't be flying it.-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying!Pilot-The friction locks are causing the throttle levers to stick.Mechanic- Umm, that's what they're there for...

Guest allcott

Caveat EmptorIf you don't emptor, you have nothing to caveat. THAT'S the only lesson in commerce CS will ever learn. :-waveAllcott