Sign in to follow this  
Guest Midnight LS1

The new PSS 777 shots...

Guest Daniel Pimentel
http://www.avsim.com/pages/1005/frontpage/...phoenix_777.htmWow, just... Wow. And I had such high hopes for this one... Oh well, things evidently have changed at PSS. I didn't expect the next LDS 767 or PMDG 744, but wow, I surely did not expect this either.What do you guys think?Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

Guest abaragones

I cant seem to find where in the PSS site they say that the release is "imminent" and "october 2005". Is this info sent to avsim directly (press release?)? Hope this is correct!Abraham

Guest Daniel Pimentel

Underwhelmed it is here. I don't expect perfection either, but that external model just can't hold a candle to the MelJet at this point, and Melvin doesn't charge a penny. I loved PSS' work; I got their 777, 747, A320, A330/340... But from the 320 on I've gotten more and more reluctant, and well, this one is just not up to what their standards used to be IMO.Daniel P.http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpgMember of SJU Photography. [A HREF=http://www.jetphotos.net/showphotos.php?userid=9004]Click Here[/A] to view my aircraft photos at JetPhotos.Net!The official psychotic AA painter. :)

It's not even out of the hangar yet and the first stone is thrown. Some things never change.

to me it looks like they need a better system to get some shots on it. I can be of service :)I am happy they are making the freighter version actually, thats coolThe panels don't look too crisp, the VC looks nice, the real 777 cockpit is pretty bland.I won't judge it until it is released, as I will probably buy it.

Guest crabster

>It's not even out of the hangar yet and the first stone is>thrown. Some things never change.>I'm not going to throw stones, but, I will say those screenshots in the above link do not impress me.

Guest Dakota

My credit card is ready and I will be buying it, since it is the only 777 out there(other then default) with a VC. If the systems are realistic I will love it.

Looks nice. Functional without needless performance eating tiny details noone notices missing unless you explicitly go looking for them.Only thing I wonder is: where's KLM?

Guest flight78

Man very dissapointed on the external model :-erks. I planned on buying it. But now when i see what the external model turned into i wont bother :-hang. If PSS want me as a customer they better start modelling their external models ALOT better. Sorry PSS.Best regards:Alexander

the 2d panel is just stunning. The external doesnt impress me to much, and id like to see some more shots of the vc before i judge it. With the only vc shot there is on that page, it doesnt impress me much eathier.Thats just my opinion on the screen shots, but we just have to what a bit longer for the release and we can all see what its like...Not throwing stones, just my opinion on what im seeing in the screen shots.

just to let you know, from the cockpit, you can't see what the model looks like

Not impressed...

Best regards, Fritz ESSONO

dont forget that FeelThere is hot on their tail with their 777 product. They arent as far as pss with the product, but they are getting there. Thats going to be the one to get. :)