Sign in to follow this  
HLJames

Philadelphia to Cleveland

Stunning scenery

spacer.png

MSI Codex 5 10SC-262UK Desktop PC - Intel Core i7-10700, RTX 2060 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 2TB HDD, 256GB SSD.

Appreciate the comment...#4,5 Susquehanna, #7,8 Juniata River, # 14 very distinctive Clarion Island in the Allegheny River. The small river is the Clarion, you can see the rail road bridge crossing the Clarion. #15 Allegheny River.

There you go! You do a lot of these and they are all great!  Annotating the photos makes Screenshot posts that much more interesting.

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

Stunning scenery

Thanks very much for commenting!

There you go! You do a lot of these and they are all great!  Annotating the photos makes Screenshot posts that much more interesting.

Appreciate the comments!

HLJAMES

I went to the stadium on the lake front a few times.   A new one was built sometime after I left named JAcob's Field, which is  more downtown area and close to Tower City, which has Amtrak and public transit (RTA train if I recall).

Jacobs Field is a baseball stadium. The stadium by the lake was torn down and they built a new football stadium(First called Cleveland Browns Stadium, now its First Energy Stadium) on the same location, as for the Amtrak station, it is located pretty much right across the highway from First Energy Stadium, There are no provisions for having an Amtrak station in tower city, the entire public part of the building shuts down at the end of the last evening movie at the theater in Tower City and Amtraks daily arrivals are around 3AM-5AM each night. RTA does have a First Energy Stadium stop along the Waterfront line, This is also the same line that you can use to get from Tower City to East 9th to walk to Burke Lakefront to get to the air show.

-Raymond W

PC Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X - ASUS B550M-K - 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 3200Mhz - MSI 3070 TI Gaming X Trio

Jacobs Field is a baseball stadium. The stadium by the lake was torn down and they built a new football stadium(First called Cleveland Browns Stadium, now its First Energy Stadium) on the same location, as for the Amtrak station, it is located pretty much right across the highway from First Energy Stadium, There are no provisions for having an Amtrak station in tower city, the entire public part of the building shuts down at the end of the last evening movie at the theater in Tower City and Amtraks daily arrivals are around 3AM-5AM each night. RTA does have a First Energy Stadium stop along the Waterfront line, This is also the same line that you can use to get from Tower City to East 9th to walk to Burke Lakefront to get to the air show.

Thanks for commenting.....The scenery is Aerosoft US Cities Cleveland....all of these custom scenery/airports can become outdated

HLJAMES