Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

[08MAY16] PMDG 747-400 Queen of the Skies II: 747-400F preview...

Thanks for the heads up and for keeping your heads down!

Looks awesome.

Took this yesterday, inspiration..

30symbd.jpg

• Upvote 1

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Any chance it will come with functional cpdlc where we can request ATIS from ASN, request initial clearance from ATC (pf3 or other ATC programme)? This can be then extended to 777 lines.

Just a hopeful thinking.

Ash nerurkar

• Upvote 2

Ash Nerurkar

Hi Robert,

Have y'all thought about developing the new PMDG MD-88, which is the 80s series of the DC-9. I've bought a few of these, such as the MD-82 or 83 from Just Flights, or something like that, but they're not that great. Some of the switches and controls do not really work and their flight characteristics is not that great either. I sure would like to have a PMDG version of the MD-88.

Ken. 

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will owners of the previous FSX 744 be eligible for a discount on this (mighty impressive looking by the way) upgraded version?

Charlie Gould

Sorry if this has already been asked, but will owners of the previous FSX 744 be eligible for a discount on this (mighty impressive looking by the way) upgraded version?

It's been asked quite a few times, but to save you the search:

This is a ground up build. Much like the NGX, due to the level of work required, no discounts will be offered.

Took this yesterday, inspiration..

The new KLM livery kinda makes me want to cry. Makes the planes all look like Orcas...

Kyle Rodgers

Just out of curiosity, will the flight deck of the 748 mimic it's real life counterpart, or will it be the default 744? There are a few aesthetic differences and was just wondering if they will be included. Can't wait for release day! Cheers and keep up the amazing work!

Just out of curiosity, will the flight deck of the 748 mimic it's real life counterpart, or will it be the default 744? There are a few aesthetic differences and was just wondering if they will be included. Can't wait for release day! Cheers and keep up the amazing work!

Welcome to the forum. Full names are required to be placed in your posts - first and last.

Here is a write-up of our 744 and 748 products, to include a load of "side-by-side" (okay, over/under) images of their respective VCs:

http://www.avsim.com/topic/471944-19jul15-the-view-from-the-top/

Kyle Rodgers

The new KLM livery kinda makes me want to cry. Makes the planes all look like Orcas...

Now that you mention it.... :)

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Now that you mention it.... :)

Agreed. Hideous.