Water Water Water folks nothing compares and I am selling Corsair cpu and gpu units cheap in classifieds section 

Rich Sennett

Quite true. Neither did I state that Asus mobos are infallible. Great info on that newer Noctua. I had to ensure that with my NH-D14 I bought low-profile Corsair sticks.

To clarify Rick, I wasn't implying that you were stating that Asus boards were infallible. Apologies if you got that impression. I mentioned my Asus failures but then went on to say I advocated Asus, so just putting my own comments into perspective.

Water Water Water folks nothing compares and I am selling Corsair cpu and gpu units cheap in classifieds section 

Nothing compares to the electrical conductivity of water when it dribbles onto your GPU and motherboard Mr Aquaman! 

Just kidding.  :smile:

To clarify Rick, I wasn't implying that you were stating that Asus boards were infallible. Apologies if you got that impression. I mentioned my Asus failures but then went on to say I advocated Asus, so just putting my own comments into perspective.

Nothing compares to the electrical conductivity of water when it dribbles onto your GPU and motherboard Mr Aquaman! 

Just kidding.  :smile:

lol Martin - you know that never happens  :wink: unless your STUPID  :dance: All in ones are a no brainer anyone can do that as they dont leak

Rich Sennett

lol Martin - you know that never happens  :wink: unless your STUPID  :dance: All in ones are a no brainer anyone can do that as they dont leak

Yeah right, okay then. I must remember, AIO liquid coolers are infallible and never leak. The pumps never fail either, and are never noisy. 

I'll chant it 100 times per day as my new meditation mantra.   :wink:

You'll be convincing me that climate change isn't happening and that the Titanic was sunk by aliens next.  :Big Grin:

Yeah right, okay then. I must remember, AIO liquid coolers are infallible and never leak. The pumps never fail either, and are never noisy. 

I'll chant it 100 times per day as my new meditation mantra.   :wink:

You'll be convincing me that climate change isn't happening and that the Titanic was sunk by aliens next.  :Big Grin:

Mine never leaked very quiet unless you crank the fans up

The room temp in my rig is not an issue whatsoever and would assume you have seen my new build  :Big Grin: but I am a lot poorer now

Rich Sennett

To clarify Rick, I wasn't implying that you were stating that Asus boards were infallible

Rest assured that I did not take it that way. I have read too many of your hardware-related posts, which are always very informative to know by now that you are not way inclined. In fact, it was good to read and be aware from your experiences that Asus mobos can and do fail. I've either gone Asus, or ASrock or MSI when it comes to mobos, and have not had that misfortune befall me..

Mine never leaked very quiet unless you crank the fans up

That proves it then, yours didn't leak so none can. But I've seen the new X men movie today and am convinced I can lift up my glasses and melt your water cooling tubing with my laser vision.

Then it'll leak for sure.  :smile:

The room temp in my rig is not an issue 

The "room" temperature in your rig!!! You have a room in your rig! seriously now, I know you love water cooling, but to have a room actually inside your rig is taking it way too far. I would suggest you reside in the proper rooms in your house, living inside your PC is a bit eccentric.  :BigGrin:

But frozen water is ok, after one hour testing all parts live.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5ee5achg0nbhs0g/Photo%202014-09-04%2019%2040%2045.jpg?dl=0

Whats going on there Hasse? Liquid nitrogen or something? Decidedly chilly.

It's Richard, he's obsessed.

I think this water thing as ran its course

Rich Sennett

The deed is done! Qty 1: i7 6700K, qty 1: Asus Maximus VIII Hero MB, qty 1: Noctua NH-U15S and 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz quad channel kit (4x4)

Case is good, exsisting PSU is good Corsair 750W, graphics card.....we'll wait and see. :smile:

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

The deed is done! Qty 1: i7 6700K, qty 1: Asus Maximus VIII Hero MB, qty 1: Noctua NH-U15S and 16GB Corsair Vengeance 3200Mhz quad channel kit (4x4)

Case is good, exsisting PSU is good Corsair 750W, graphics card.....we'll wait and see. :smile:

Nice should good luck with it Ron

Rich Sennett

Ron wy 4x4 ? Skylake support dual channel not quad if you run 4 sticks its in dual channel .

No reason to buy 4x4 the 2x8gb sticks ar to prefer on Skylake , the only reason to go to 4 sticks is

If you need more then the biggest 2 sticks kits

Ah yes. I've read something about that. Can't remember where though. (Am I sure I'm capable of building another PC?)

. . . and "hight" should read "height"! I hadn't taken all my pills when I wrote that this morning!

JJ