Sign in to follow this  
ashun

777-3000er

I have boxed version of pmdg 777-200lr with sp1d. It is working perfectly fine. 

I want to download 777-300er directly from pmdg site.

Can i do that  and will creat any conflict?

Do i have to uninstall 777-200lr before downloading 300ER?

Best wishes

Ash nerurkar

Ash Nerurkar

Can i do that  and will creat any conflict?

No, but you will have to get the update for your boxed version from the Aerosoft Support site.

After downloading the updated version from the Aerosoft Support site, uninstall your DVD version, and then install ONLY the update version you downloaded (do not install off of the DVD). From there, purchase, download, and install the 300ER.

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks a l lot. I have already have updated version from aerosoft.  S o i can just download 300ER now.

Best wishes

Ash Nerurkar

Thanks a l lot. I have already have updated version from aerosoft.  S o i can just download 300ER now.

Welcome! Yep. Download the 300ER, but remember to uninstall the 200LR/F, install the updated version (only the installer you downloaded, not the DVD), and then the 300ER.

Sorry - just want to make that extra clear. A lot of people try to install the updated version over the old one, which won't work.

Kyle Rodgers

Can i do that and will creat any conflict?

Yes you can and it will not create any conflicts. Just make sure that your 200 LR is the the current version. If you are uncertain, download the current version from Aerosoft at - http://support.aerosoft.com/index.php?action=show&dl=Vp04bQALEswq1AvG9uuJM5QaadOc%2FyaWoRk7ehpuXua9T7pkI9KLIhDwg6JtFp1wWRb8fC06d6WiOAg2VdoNraQHQKrXzSkmyR6irpASmTs%3D . Uninstall the 777LFR if it is an older version. Install the current version from Aerosoft. Then download and install the 300ER from the PMDG site. Be certain the run the PMDG Operations Center before and after installation of the 200 LFR

Thanks a l lot. I have already have updated version from aerosoft. S o i can just download 300ER now.

You can tell whether you have the latest version of the -200LR by looking in the Op Center.  The latest version as of this moment is 1.10.7025.  If you are up to date the heading on the version page will show in green.  If that is the version of the -200LR that you have, no need to uninstall it.  If you have an earlier version you will.  Remember to run the Op Center before you uninstall so that it will preserve any addon liveries.

Mike

bUmq4nJ.jpg?2

thanks a lot to all of you for helpful posts. Got 777W and experiencing the beauty of the beast

Ash Nerurkar