Sign in to follow this  
Guest Captain Sim PR

Who wants a free CS C-130 Pro?

Guest BryUK

Strange topic but I'm quite serious and this is fully legit. Infact, it was even CS' idea.About a year ago I mad a MiG-21 vid for them and was promised with a free product of my choice. I chose the C-130.About a month ago I sent an email to CS asking for some details about it but alas, no response so I just assumed it wasn't going to happen. That's what earning a bad reputation does I suppose. So I went ahead and bought it on release.2 days later I get an email (to the same address I already purchased with) with my prize. I've exchanged a few emails and it seems its locked down to the C-130 regardless of the circumstances. As they put it:"Dear Bryan,Anyway this is your prize and you can do with it what you want. For example giveit as a present to anybody.Best regards,"Well, why not. Can't say I have that many aquaintances in the FS world so I'll post this and head to work.Curious about the plane and don't want to risk getting burned like you might have with the 707? Well the (rather unique) order number is up for grabs I guess. To quote the lottery, it could be you! :(I'm going to head to work and shall return in about 9/10 hours and pick someone at random, assuming there are any responces, lol.

Well, I"ve never been one to pass a very generous offer, so I'll be the first to respond.Regards,

John

Guest Effoh

BryUK,This is a very generous offer you are making. Please may I be included in your 'lottery'?Thanks and best regards,Colin

Guest Mike_Luchia

I too will throw my hat into the ring. Very gracious of you to offer as well.

Guest JTEK99

Fantastically gracious offer!Please include me in your lottery as well; regardless of who gets it, your generosity is very, very cool.Have a great weekend!

Guest ThrottleUp

Wow...y..y..youre really going to give away a CS C-130?! Very nice of you!I'd love a Herky Bird and so here I am hee hee.Good luck to all of us on this great Lotto!!!!!

Guest 22L_Approach

I would love one. That is if i get picked. Congrats though on Cap sim likeing your Mig video.

Guest dolb

I think its good that they lived up to the offer!Perhaps you could donate it to a screenshot contest such as the one at FS2004.com or the likes :).