Sign in to follow this  
Rene Scharlach

Sound Problem with PMDG B737 800

How is it that I get a different (more vibrate deep) sound when I pause and unpause the simulation (FSX Steam) than when going to the outside view and back to the inside view (higher less pleasant)? Can I do anything about that?

R.S.

Can I do anything about that?

FSX sound bug. Hit Q twice to reset the sounds.

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Kyle Rodgers

Full names in the forum please - first and last.

Thanks for the answer. I thought that might be a bug in FSX. Sad.

And no, you won't get my full name here, scandinavian13. We are all much too public in the Internet. That is my hobby, not my profession. Yours, sincerely, R.S.

And no, you won't get my full name here, scandinavian13. We are all much too public in the Internet. That is my hobby, not my profession. Yours, sincerely, R.S.

Guess you'll have to start opening support tickets at the PMDG website then for further assistance since first and last names are a rule in the PMDG forum.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Well. The PMDG stuff is working so flawlessly it does not need support. It's a great product. :-)

But it is really old fashioned to ask for real full names in the net. An attitude you should think over. I am 60 years old now, and even for me it feels so ... 20th century. But if it makes you happy:

Bet wishes,

Rene Scharlach

But it is really old fashioned to ask for real full names in the net. An attitude you should think over. I am 60 years old now, and even for me it feels so ... 20th century. But if it makes you happy:

It's a forum rule here to encourage more pleasant interactions - due specifically to the anonymity of the internet - and to help ensure that we are offering support only to actual customers.

While I can somewhat understand your angle, there's a lot more sensitive stuff out there on the interweb about people to worry about. First and last name is near the bottom of all of it. The only reason it might feel 20th century was that's when we were running PSAs telling all the kids not to give out personal information lest they be kidnapped. And then we found out that stuff like that is usually carried out by known individuals and not weird shadowy figures on the internet.

I appreciate you responding to my request, however.

• Upvote 2

Kyle Rodgers

You should be a diplomat, Kyle. So well phrased and you achieved the end result, and it is to be applauded as the majority of us posting to the PMDG forums do comply with those rules.

• Upvote 1

I wish the other places I posted around the internet had the name rule... 

Rene Scharlach
Set it up so that is done automatically. Try this - click on your user name in upper right corner, click on My Profile, click on Edit My Profile, click on Signature, in Edit Signature enter your first and last name, click save  and your name will be on all of your posts.

^^^^^

Brian A. Neuman

Proud simmer since 1982 using the following simulators: Sublogic Flight Simulator 1 and 2. Microsoft Flight Simulator 4.0, 5.1, FS95, FS98, FS2000, FS2002, FS2004, FSX (and unfortunately Flight!). Terminal Reality Fly 1 and 2. Sierra Pro Pilot, Looking Glass/Eidos/Electronic Arts Flight Unlimited I, II and III, Laminar Research X-Plane 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11, FS Aerofly 2, Lockheed Martin Perpar3D 2.X, 3.X, 4.X and 5.X and Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020). Not to mention numerous combat simulators and games related to flight that I have played with over the years.

System: Intel I7-7700K-Water Cooled, 32GB Ram, GTX 1080Ti, 500gb SSD, 1TB HD and dedicated 1TB and 2TB SSD's for Flight Simulators