Sign in to follow this  
SimSamurai

G1000 Support Resolution Not Resolved After 4+ Days

I started a support ticket last Friday July 8th to resolve re-installation of my G1000 software.  It is now Tuesday July 12th.  The last topic I started on this was closed without any actual resolution.   The email topic in the support ticket email to Mindstar specifically says G1000 as well did the included text in several places.   I also included all of my original purchase information for the G1000 some six years ago.  Thankfully Mindstar support contacted me within 24 hours later which is great and most appreciated, but for whatever reason whomever responded must have completely disregarded reading the actual topic of the support ticket as well the actual text included in the ticket.  And this was disregarded not just once...but twice...after I promptly responded to their support email and again restated what I am actually requesting.  As a result I have now been twice resent the exact same details of my invoice number for the GNS430/530 install.  To be clear again, ...for the third time now..., that's not what I need.

I thought I was sufficiently clear in my original support ticket that I was requesting G1000 help NOT GNS430/530 as I had already installed the GNS430/530 without issue and it is already registered active. 

I'm not so worried about the support timeline per se now as much as the actual understanding and comprehension of what I am actually asking for. 

Again...I need G1000 re-installation data ...NOT...  GNS 430/530 re-installation data.

I don't know how else to better explain what I'm asking for.

Please ...help. 

That support is not possible in these forums.  There is a reason I sent you to our support ticket process.  You will have to return to that process, there is no other choice.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69