Sign in to follow this  
MrDirt

CTD WITH SOH-A26 INVADER

i DOWNLOADED THE soh a-26 INVADER WITH ALL THE FIXS, BUT i CANNOT GET IT TO RUN IN fsx acceleration.  The aircraft shows in preview but when I hit fly now I get a white box where the textures normally  load the a CTD.  This is the only plane this happens with.  I figure it must be a texture problem but how do I fix it.  I get the following error in my event error log:

fsx.exe       10.0.61637.0       46fadb14       g3d.dll       10.0.61637.0       46fadb58       c0000005       000c1699       5ca8       01d1dec661337fd3       F:\FSX\fsx.exe       F:\FSX\g3d.dll      

c2635a0a-4ab9-11e6-8ec2-e03f49826ae7

I hope somebody can help me trough this so I can fly this plane as I can find it no where elser

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

The g3d.dll error is difficult to fix.  The freeware fsuipc utility traps this error in FSX in most cases. 

It could also be the panel.cfg file in the panel folder.  Open the panel.cfg file with wordpad.  Look for this line near the end of the file.

gauge49=dsd_xml_sound3!dsd_xml_sound3,10,10,20,20, ./gauges/A26B_sound.cfg

Either delete this line or add two forward strokes so that it appears like this.

gauge49=//dsd_xml_sound3!dsd_xml_sound3,10,10,20,20, ./gauges/A26B_sound.cfg

This particular gauge is a FS9 only gauge and if used in FSX it will cause a crash.

Thanks Stans that tip worked.  The A-26 now works and flies nicely.  I plan to use it in Firefighter X.  I very much appreciate your help I was getting nowhere.  Thanks again.

My fsuipc was not catching this, but thanks for your help I appreciate it.  Thank you Jim.

You are quite welcome and I'm glad it worked!