Sign in to follow this  
charly2097

Operation center p3d2.5 no options

Hello, i am on p3d2.5 windows 10 everything worked before few days

i have a latest update 737 ngx p3dv2 or p3dv3 but in operation center when i selected 737 ngx p3d below i don't have any options like settings, livreries,etc... nothing.

I trying uninstall redownload and install the same problem.

what is problem ?

sorry for my bad english

best regard

Charles Ebener

pmdgoperationcenter.jpg

Charles Ebener

what is problem ?

A registry error, or use of the Migration Tool will cause this.

Go into your registry and set the SetupPath and/or AppPath to your actual P3D location.

Kyle Rodgers

Everything looks good I do not understand, and everything worked there a few days.

Do you have P3D v3? If not, delete that registry folder. I'm guessing you have the migration tool installed, and it has added that folder to trick products into believing v3 is there when it's not. The OC will attempt to use the latest version of P3D on your system.

Kyle Rodgers

after deleting should i reinstall ?

What would you be reinstalling? And why?

Kyle Rodgers

I try to reinstall pmdg 737 p3d after deleting all  folder in regedit  of prepard3dv3 because in operation center i don't have option of 737 and and migration tool is uninstalled for a long time, it drives me crazy

thank you for the help but it still does not work.

Charles Ebener

I try to reinstall pmdg 737 p3d

I didn't ask you to do this. If you're looking for help, you should really go along with what people are asking you to do.

migration tool is uninstalled for a long time, it drives me crazy

Regardless - this is the reason for your issues. Something is telling the Ops Center to look for a version of P3D that isn't there.

Kyle Rodgers

I do not know and I do not know how.

"Ops Center to look for a version of P3D that isn't there" and why is it then that the 737 P3D is automatically installed in \Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v2

EDIT : and then when I see it I do not understand what is the problem

regedit2.jpg

regedit3.jpg

regedit4.jpg

Charles Ebener

Start with the basics, did you run the operation center as administrator?

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

Im having the same problem i havent touched the computer in 3 months, my 737 and 777 isnt showing up in the operations center, but i can use it in p3d still. when i try to update the operations center it says its updated.

Mario Maskaljevc

Take a look at your operations center log file, located in the AppData\Roaming\PMDG Operations Center folder.  The log file contains the paths that the OC thinks the simulator platforms are installed, and that should agree with actual installation. Often, this problem has a "not found" value instead of a path. This is why Kyle first pointed the the installed path key in the registry.

Dan Downs KCRP

I have a solution for now, pending a instalation p3dv3 or V4 and start on a good basis.

Since a simple reinstalling the PMDG have to be enough but this is not the case ...

and reinstalling my p3d2.5 will not solve the problem I tried ...

I understand I expected an op Center update that will not be stupid like me have used migration tool for converting old scene FSX

Oh and yes I have the choice to reinstall Windows 10 to clean my registry but it's stupid to get here.

I handed Migration tool to enable Op center works perfectly lololol @ +

Thank you for your help and your EXCELLENT product simulation I can finally use the full

Charles Ebener

MtOpcenter.jpg

mtoffOpcenter.jpg

Charles Ebener

I wouldn't let that "migration tool" within miles of my computer. It will cause registry errors and even if uninstalled the problems persist.

I'd like to see PMDG put in their documentation in bold letters, "Do Not Use Any Spoofing or Migration Tools"

• Upvote 1

Dan Downs KCRP