Sign in to follow this  
captain420

Possible to have FO start up plane from C&D state?

Is this possible for the FO to start and prepare the cockpit ready for pushback and all from a Cold & Dark state? I can't figure out how to.

I hit GND on the panel and turn on GPU, Air Start Unit, and AC Unit, and then hit PF Events, but the FO takes a long time before she says anything, it took about 10-20 minutes before I heard her say walk around complete and then another 10 minutes for something else which I forgot. How can I make her prepare the cockpit so that it's ready for pushback?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Is this possible for the FO to start and prepare the cockpit ready for pushback and all from a Cold & Dark state? I can't figure out how to.

I hit GND on the panel and turn on GPU, Air Start Unit, and AC Unit, and then hit PF Events, but the FO takes a long time before she says anything, it took about 10-20 minutes before I heard her say walk around complete and then another 10 minutes for something else which I forgot. How can I make her prepare the cockpit so that it's ready for pushback?

She'll perform all the flows listed in the tutorial:

http://www.support.fs2crew.com/help/manuals/#pageid=tutorial_flight__voice_control_

Cheers,