Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

What's wrong with PSS?

look like the last ones to me, just different angles. Not saying good or bad, but I never have been able to descern the exterior shots as being well done or not.To me, the model looks the same. However, this is coming from someone who actually got excited when someone stated that you could save a few FPS by changing your aircraft into a flying black box (literally). I would have done it with every plane I have in a second if it turned out to be true (I am sure you can sense that I only fly from the flightdeck)thanks for the heads up thought, I will watch for the VC shots.

I am huge PSS fan and it looks they've outdone themselves again. PSS, along with PMDG, Level-D and Eaglesoft (for GA) are the most renowed developers for high-quality aircrafts.I am looking forward to the release, even I don't usually fly long-haul.

Guest Ozark Dogfighter

Norman, :-beerchug have a beer!! Or whatever drink you like...That is a NICE shot!! Thank you ALOT for posting that! I am very much looking forward to this one, especially since the triple seven is my favorite airliner anyway!NICE NICE NICE:-jumpy :-jumpy :-jumpy-Jeremy BurchThe Ozark Dogfighter http://forums.avsim.net/images/wedge.gifHappy Flying! North Carolina's worst air disaster occurred when a small two-seater Cessna 150 plane,piloted by two Duke students, crashed into a cemetery earlier today.Search and rescue workers have recovered 300 bodies so farand expect the number to climb as digging continues into the evening.The pilot and copilot survived and are helping in the recovery efforts. :-lol

woah is that modeled weather radar I spy on the TCAS?Looks good to me!Thank you PSS for taking away the repaint requirement about the same liveries. I will purchase your product once it arrives

Guest NormanB

Yes Alex, that is a working weather radar you spy. Liveries - glad to be of service.

awesome!! Norman, where can I purchase the AA livery? I can't find it anywhere in the list to buy

Guest NormanB

>awesome!! Norman, where can I purchase the AA livery? I can't>find it anywhere in the list to buyAA livery will be offered as a user edit for free after release.

The site says you save 25 percent.

- Chris Jefferies

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU

Guest NormanB

During pre release there are a couple of incentives.1. 25% discount2. Pre release customers get their hands on the download at least 24hrs before general release.We are now just over a day past scheduled pre release and have said that we are at most a few days late.

The negative reactions seem to have come mainly from the eternal anti-PSS crowd in these here forums.There's a relatively small but highly vocal minority who will attack PSS no matter what they do. This group doesn't stop at exagerating real shortcomings, they make things up as they go along.Then there's a larger group who will chime in and agree to pretty much anything negative being said about pretty much anything without doing their own research.Myself I've never thought those screenies looked all that bad. Not at the level of detail some other groups provide, but that's the way I like it. I don't need or even want every tiniest thing on the outside of the aircraft modelled. You don't see it anyway unless you zoom in really closely (which I never do) and it does eat up performance.

Well, I have my own mind and am absolutely capable of forming my own opinions.I never owned a PSS product because was always turned off by their less than informative website and even less informative forum but not being dogmatic I am able to change my mind anytime provided I see a 'must' have product from them.The look and feel of the VC is what I am after and this particular shot unfortunately doesn't make me salivate. I hope this will be interpreted as my private opinion only and not an attack on PSS since I appreciate their contribution to this hobby.Michael J.WinXP-Home SP2,AMD64 3500+,Abit AV8,Radeon X800Pro,36GB Raptor,1GB PC3200,Audigy 2http://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/747400.jpghttp://www.hifisim.com/images/asv_beta_member.jpg

Michael J.