Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

What's wrong with PSS?

Guest jgreth123

>Sorry, but I do have a problem with people making unfounded>statements. Nothing against raising opinions, but complaining>about a product that is not even released is rather boring.>What was the purpose of this posting anyway? To bash the>developer, nothing more.And what was the purpose of you posting your opinion of his posting about his opinion? He's allowed to comment, just as you are. You don't own the forum, so please drop the 'holier than thou' attitude.So you don't agree with what he said, great, express your view in a mature manner, do not attack anyone.I agree with him btw, the initial screenshot was very poor due to lack of AA. If you're going to advertise a virtual product, make sure it's accurately represented. Most people run their graphics with AntiAliasing running, so wouldn't ya wanna see what it's going to look like on your system?Anyhow...

Guest Knikolaes

>Talking personally, I have not purchased anything PSS since>the A330/A340 with the A320 thrust levers. . . .What was wrong with the thrust levers? I have the A330/340 and they work just fine.

Guest Knikolaes

yeah I REALLY hope my friend shows up today and buys my hard drive. I am wanting to pre-order these badly before the deal goes away :-(

Guest OneTinSoldier

I just pre-order the dash 200LRF earlier this morning. I can hardly wait! :-yellow1 Although I can wait.Thanks for those shots Ben. Looks good and nice to see with some decent light and AA on there.Cheers,OneTinSoldier

The selection of reverse thrust on the A330/340 is more akin to a Boeing whereas the A320 move back past idle to idle reverse and full reverse. There are many other detail differences.

Regards

Howard

H D Isaacs

Guest Knikolaes

If you use a throttle quadrant, then yes, but if you use the keypad for their detents then that is not the case.

>If you want to make your product more appealing please turn on>AA ...>as much as i liked the VC screenshot i was realy turned off>due to quality of the pictureThis is a very good suggestion. I wonder why some developers tend to undermine their own work by posting "raw" pictures - Imaginesim does the same thing with their airports.But in this particular case I was easily able to compensate for this AA stuff in my mind. ;-)Michael J.

First they release the "pre-release" screenies that were far less than stellar and caused just about everyone to groan in disgust and then I check their website today and...WOW!!!! If you haven't checked out the latest screenshots lately, please do. No VC shots yet but the visual model looks absolutely stunning. THOSE are the shots I expected that would knock my socks off. Especially the AA livery...holy cow...very nice.All I can say is, I preordered the 777 the first day it was available on faith, and it seems that faith IS truly rewarded (at least in the visual model).Please PSS, don't play with my feelings like that, you guys had me worried for a while there.OOOOOHHHHH I can't wait to fly my UAL Livery from ORD to NRT! I think I'm gonna head to the airport now and wait at the gate for it to arrive so I am first in line! :-jumpyMike T.