Sign in to follow this  
busdriver

Odd Issue with all P3D default Aircraft Pulling to the Right

Folks,

I have a clean install of P3D, and having a heck of a time trying to figure out the following issue - Regardless of flying either with the keyboard or with a joystick, all of the aircraft, prop or jet that come with the default install pull to the right on take-off. I have tried everything I can think of, with no success. A Google search showed a few others with this issue, last year, but I was not able to find a solution. I have tried turning on/off auto rudder, re-calibrate, etc, with no success. Any ideas on what the heck is going on? 

My sim:

i6700K @ 4.8ghz

16 Gb Ram

SSD for OS

SSD for P3D

1070GTX

Add-ons are as follows:

FTX Global

Orbx PNW, Alaska, NOCAL, SOCAL, Rockies.

FSUIPC

I'm grateful for any assistance.

Cheers,

Bill

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have any game controllers on your PC (e.g. Logitech G13, n52te, Razer etc)?  Go through the axes sections of all the listed controllers and make sure you don't have any extra/unintended axis definitions--the little joysticks on the game controllers are notorious for showing up on the flight control axes and skewing things off.

A dragging brake can do that as well.

Regards

Another thing to check for is whether you are trying to control your joystick with FSUIPC, but that you haven't disabled the joystick in P3d itself.

Thanks folks, I'll double check things, bu no controllers on the PC. Just a wireless mouse and keyboard.

Is disabling a joystick in P3d as simple as just unchecking the controller box?

Is disabling a joystick in P3d as simple as just unchecking the controller box?

Yes. 

Vic

Thank you, I can't for the life of me figure it out. Oddly, none of the F keys work. F4 for example won't provide full throttle. I have to use the num pad - 9 to increase throttle.  Oh. and if I disable the joystick in P3D, it wont work in FSUIPC. :(

Ok, I fiddled around with things, and other than the F-22, every other aircraft, including the PMDG NGX track fine. I'm happy, as I'm not a fan of the F-35 anyway!