Sign in to follow this  
CaptainLars

PMDG Bombardier Global Express

Gents,

This "were contractually obligated by a particular manufacturer" rubbish has got to go. Please stop perpetuating it.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

Still waiting for a wooden pigeon.  That would be awesome.

Speaking of which Kyle, is the PMDG Pigeonworks signature a thing, or something more akin to a TPS coversheet?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ErichB said:

Speaking of which Kyle, is the PMDG Pigeonworks signature a thing, or something more akin to a TPS coversheet?

Pigeonworks is a thing, and happens to be where my current projects reside.

Kyle Rodgers

3 minutes ago, scandinavian13 said:

Pigeonworks is a thing, and happens to be where my current projects reside.

cool

How deeply is this simulation of the Wood Pigeon go?
I suppose we have to click left and right mouse button continuously, to flap out wings? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

Best regards,
--Anders Bermann--

Pilot-ID: SAS2471

17 hours ago, Anders Bermann said:

How deeply is this simulation of the Wood Pigeon go?
I suppose we have to click left and right mouse button continuously, to flap out wings? :biggrin:

Now you are just being silly. The Left button controls the choke while the Right button controls the pull start and they have to be balanced just right with the scroll wheel controlling the throttle or you will never start the Briggs and Stratton lawn mower required to prepare the grass strip for take off. A very careful eye must be kept on engine temperatures and cutting heights or it will bog down quicker then a J41 will burn out an engine, and for goodness sake, don't let the grass box overfill. I have heard that some people like to align the knap of the grass with the headwind component but personally I think they are just being overly fussy.

• Upvote 1

haha - good ones.

All the same, think less Westland Woodpigeon. The name is more of a nod to Lockheed Martin Skunkworks (Pigeonworks being a nod to the inside joke that is the Woodpigeon, of course), and the type of work done there.

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers

2 hours ago, scandinavian13 said:

haha - good ones.

All the same, think less Westland Woodpigeon. The name is more of a nod to Lockheed Martin Skunkworks (Pigeonworks being a nod to the inside joke that is the Woodpigeon, of course), and the type of work done there.

So it's not just another development, it's some kind of advanced development different from what you're doing now...........................

2 hours ago, PMDG777 said:

So it's not just another development, it's some kind of advanced development different from what you're doing now...........................

Yep. Completely unannounced project in the darkness of the Pigeonworks realm. 

• Upvote 1

Kyle Rodgers