Sign in to follow this  

A toggle macro in the LUA menu might be all that's needed.  Thanks!

Is there a benefit to using the script with NOAA disabled and manually set weather?  If not then a script-wide toggle might be perfect.  If so, I would be very interested in being able to run the script over manual weather, not just NOAA.

Thanks!

Evan Purcell

Well, the script reads the visibility from NOAA, there's no way around that right now. But maybe in a future version, it could be adapted so a static mode would work.

• Upvote 1

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB

I am afraid that currently, you'll have to remove it from the folder. I'll look into this though.

You can also simply stop the FlyWithLua plugin, if FWL is not used for anything else.

Mario Donick .:. vFlyteAir

I am afraid that currently, you'll have to remove it from the folder. I'll look into this though.

You could use Xorganizer, its a great program that allows you to control all your custom scenery, libraries & plugins. Before you start X-Plane fire up Xorganizer uncheck the Lua script or plugin you want then fire up Xplane.

It's awesome. I run it from a networked PC that I use for flight planning and moving map

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

You can also simply stop the FlyWithLua plugin, if FWL is not used for anything else.

That won't work as there are variables that X-Plane won't override until you restart.

-

Belligerent X-Plane 12 enthusiast on Apple M1 Max 64GB