Sign in to follow this  
Nick Dobda

AS16 trial with cloud art

I want to post this hear instead of going to the registration process over there.. plus I'm sure somebody here has either done what I'm going to ask or have the same question.

I downloaded the trial for Active Sky 16 last night. Runs great. For anyone wondering you can download the trial and run it separately from ASN... it installs a completely separate program, so id doesn't mess up your ASN if you decide to pass on AS 16

Anyway, my question is there a trial for the cloud art? It seems they go hand in hand, and if your going to put money down on AS16  you might as well put down on the cloud art. But the trial doesn't include cloud art, and theres no specific cloud art trial.. just the program itself. 

Must you pay for cloud art to view it?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Must you pay for cloud art to view it?

I don't think so. Either way, just look at the screenshots.

If  there is  no  trial period  than  he answer  you have  to  puchase  it,  sure there are  utubes  out  on it  by now

I don't think so. Either way, just look at the screenshots.

I'm pretty much sold on it anyway, from what I've read and seen... but if it can be hooked up completely and played with for a week before putting down - might as well go that route if possible. 

I'm pretty much sold on it anyway, from what I've read and seen... but if it can be hooked up completely and played with for a week before putting down - might as well go that route if possible.

There's no trial on Cloud Art since you could install each theme and then make copies of the textures it installs and then use them later after the trial expires.