Sign in to follow this  
Jacoba

RWDesigns Hawker 4000 is out

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

A bizjet with FMS and compatibility with navigraph?

Right up my alley!

Have you picked this one up yet Ryan? Brand new to XP (currently only using the XP11 Beta) and looking a for one or two top-notch add-on aircraft. The Hawker 4000 with Lear-like performance and fully functional FMS (apparently) caught my eye.

A bizjet with FMS and compatibility with navigraph?

Right up my alley!

Have you picked this one up yet Ryan? Brand new to XP (currently only using the XP11 Beta) and looking a for one or two top-notch add-on aircraft. The Hawker 4000 with Lear-like performance and fully functional FMS (apparently) caught my eye.

Just be careful looks very nice but have a message into developer but no answer's yet dont think it has this which the CRJ2 does

• New cockpit object with materials, to achieve realistic effects in X-Plane 11 with PBR
  • New cockpit textures to match X-Plane 11 materials

Please let us know Rich. No expectation that the FMS will work in XP11 (since apparently, the whole navigraph format is changing) but if the developer is going to be attending to these various issues promptly, I'm prepared to support them! :-)

Please let us know Rich. No expectation that the FMS will work in XP11 (since apparently, the whole navigraph format is changing) but if the developer is going to be attending to these various issues promptly, I'm prepared to support them! :-)

Was going to pull trigger on it until i saw that it didnt list these features - thinking it will at some point but I think I will wait until they all do - its pretty sweet

Honestly to new to XP so havent gotten around to fms functions yet

Just keep an eye on the X-Plane.org forums - spend some time and it will give you an idea on road maps - cant blame developers to wait until a non XP 11 demo version is ready - actually amazed that they are all ready making attempts which great