Sign in to follow this  
Guest Thomas Hjelm

Trouble with fsnordic.net website?

I am trying to download some scenery from fsnordic but it is extremly slow, and when I do get to the download it gets stuck at like 2%. I was wondering if anyone else is having trouble wit the fsnordic website?

Hello,I have the same problem, I downloader stays there and nothing happens.

Emile EBBR Z590 Aorus Elite, i9-11900K 3.5Ghz Nvidia RTX 3060, 16 GB Mem, SSD 1Tera + other HDDs, Dual Boot . Win11 Pro X64

Guest Thomas Hjelm

Hi,I haven't heard of problems like these, just tried myself and I had no problems with the speed. Will let the serverguys know about it.Regards/Thomas, FS Nordic

Thanks for coming in Thomas. I have tried unsuccesfully many times about two weeks ago. I even let the download process during the whole night (ok, I live in Europe, and that's when our flightsimming friends from over the big pond are awake, I tried in the morning (when they are supposed to be sleeping). Then, after a few days, I gave up.I'll have another try and will let you know. I am not at home in Belgium right now, but I am connected through my DSL line here in Spain, which has been working pretty well for other large downloads. For example I downloaded a couple of days ago a file of 174MB in about half an hour.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgiumhttp://jdtllc.com/images/RCsupporter.jpg

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Ok, I am downloading right now. It's 4:10 pm GMT. I am downloading Norway Quality Mesh at 1.55 kB/sec. The download window says it is going to take 92 hours... when most of my downloads go down at about 100 kB/sec.J.J.JJ StruyfBraine-L'AlleudBelgium

Jean-Jacques Struyf

between EBBR and EBCI

Strange guy's....I live in the US and just downlaoded 4 files from their web site as a test, and was getting between 150-500 kb/sec.No problems here.

Guest Thomas Hjelm

>Strange guy's....I live in the US and just downlaoded 4 files>from their web site as a test, and was getting between 150-500>kb/sec.Same for me, downloaded today at about 600 kb/s. We think there are some problems on the way to our server from some of you and that is not something we can do much about :(/Thomas