Sign in to follow this  
alderon57

Twin engine piston for P3D?

Although I understand the developer's decision 100% after reading the message on their site I think it's a real pity since this means one of if not the best twin engine GA is no longer available for any of us who didn't already bought it.

Because it's not available from any other online stores either as far as I can see, right?

Richard Åsberg

Thanks for the link.

Even when it's sad the products can't be bought at this time I must say I'm impressed by the developers and the reason they have chosen to close the shop.

Respect.

Richard Åsberg

I didn't even know that discussion was going on, I read thru it and got to thinking about how long the RealAir links have been stored in my different browsers.

Then my mind wandered to how I felt when this list of closings made me feel at the time... Gunsmoke, Johnny Carson, Mash, Monty Python and a few others.

The closing of things that, at one time, had become part of everyday life, but then nothing ever really stays the same.  

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's