Sign in to follow this  
alderon57

Twin engine piston for P3D?

Just a quick search for your opinions on a few of the best single pilot, twin piston engine aircraft for P3D?

I only fly GA; and usually the A2A Cessna.  I'd like to move up to something faster and more challenging.

Thanks,

Ron

+1 on the RealAir Duke Piston. It lacks a few nuances found in A2A planes, but really enjoyable....fits like a glove.

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

Hi Folks,

Put me down for the MilViz C310 - she flies like a dream and looks cool while doing it - not Duke cool - but cool all the same... A bit more realistic in terms of real ownership as well..

Regards,

Scott

• Upvote 1

imageproxy.png.c7210bb70e999d98cfd3e77d7

RealAir Duke V2 Piston

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

I'd look at the Milviz 310.  While the textures aren't quite up to the latest standards, they're still good and it's otherwise a big winner.  I'd also consider the Milviz B55 "Baby Baron", a personal favorite.  And if you're OK with going with a Turbine mod (real world and sim) the RealAir Turbine Duke is exceptionally good.  It is unfortunate that the RealAir piston Duke isn't P3D'd yet, as it's hands down my favorite piston twin in FSX.

Scott

The piston Duke isn't out for P3D yet. Only the turbine is.

However it works perfect. I use it quite a bit. No problem in P3Dv3

Great aircraft

Alvaro Escorcia

AHS712D Alvaro Escorcia KSGR/OMAA
AirHispania Virtual Airline
MSFS / ASUS TUF Gaming F15-Refresh-144Hz / 11GenIntel (R)Core (TM) i7-11800H
NVIDIA-GeForce-RTX3060GPU / 1TB-Samsung SSD / 32GB-RAM
SAMSUNG-SmartMonitor-M7-32"4K

However it works perfect. I use it quite a bit. No problem in P3Dv3

Great aircraft

Alvaro Escorcia

I use it in P3D but it does not work perfect. I have problems with the extending the landing gear. One of the main gear does not extended.

Same

But I did not use EMT as I don't own that

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

All suggestions a excellent choices...

If you wait a while you will pick up some great xmas bargains so you could get more than one.

Dave

I'm waiting for A2A to come out with one. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310