Sign in to follow this  
BillW

Looking for a lite 737NG

I'm pretty close to getting the PMDG 737NG,but I would really like to look at a lighter version. I get a bit frustrated prepping the Pmdg model for a flight. Any thoughts appreciated.

Bill W.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Get the PMDG, and you can set it to start up with engines running. PMDg is the gold standard for 737s and will last you for years. 

I'm pretty close to getting the PMDG 737NG,but I would really like to look at a lighter version. I get a bit frustrated prepping the Pmdg model for a flight. Any thoughts appreciated.

Bill W.

Yes it's a study sim, but the PMDG 737 NGX has various pre-loaded Panel states which allow you to start up with "Quick Turnaround", with everything up and running(3 minutes to pushback) all the way to "Cold & Dark" (30 min to push) ...and... you can save your own channel states.

Best of all worlds!

If you have the bux( even if you don't, it's worth saving your pennnies), you will NEVER regret the purchase...

Chas

I had the pmdg for FSX (too expensive for P3D update IMO) but thought it was fantastic when I used it. I typically wouldn't do cold and dark. I did a lot of online flights as a BBJ. Watch their tutorial #1 once and you'll be able to basically get it airborne with a fully programmed FMS in 10 min easy. (C/D setup is easy too just add about 5 min)

I had the pmdg for FSX (too expensive for P3D update IMO) but thought it was fantastic when I used it. I typically wouldn't do cold and dark. I did a lot of online flights as a BBJ. Watch their tutorial #1 once and you'll be able to basically get it airborne with a fully programmed FMS in 10 min easy. (C/D setup is easy too just add about 5 min)

I'm in the same boat as you. I am indeed looking biting the gold coin. Thanks for everyone's thoughts. I t really helps.

Bill W

Yeah, I remember now. 90 bucks is nothing.

Bill W.