Sign in to follow this  
Keven Menard

[Announcement] Alpha 2

Does Alpha 2 happen automatically or do you have to download it and from where?

Regards, Dane

- Windows 10 Home - CPU Intel Core i7-10700KF @3.8GHz
- EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 GPU - 1TB SSD DRIVE - RAM 32GB - MSFS-2020

Hello Keven,

just a quick one. I remember you mentionned earlier that the availability to assign the pan around external view (standard FSX/P3D) to a hat switch button would come with Alpha 2.  Is it still'on plan ?   Because i don't really like the current spot view from ChasePlane which is not giving the same visual effect as the default external pan view around aircraft from stock P3D/FSX...

thank you

Greg

too much, too soon....

5 minutes ago, pao said:

Hello Keven,

just a quick one. I remember you mentionned earlier that the availability to assign the pan around external view (standard FSX/P3D) to a hat switch button would come with Alpha 2.  Is it still'on plan ?   Because i don't really like the current spot view from ChasePlane which is not giving the same visual effect as the default external pan view around aircraft from stock P3D/FSX...

thank you

Greg

Are you using FSX or P3D? Because we have a Spot View emulation on P3D that's better than the default one.

1. Gimbal Enabled
  2. Track Aircraft Enabled

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42

Hi Keven

Oh great. I used Track Aircraft but never seen the Gimbal function which is doing what I need :-)    Could not stand the horizon moving when banking the aircraft left or right  in spot view.

Thanks !

too much, too soon....

4 hours ago, dishang said:

can anyone help me as to why my chase plane is not working .. https://www.facebook.com/dishang.perme.98/videos/301960946918724/ 

When you say, is not working, be specific. What exactly is not working, what do you see is not working? The latest update is causing issues, and many of us deactivated the experimental mode until Keven figures out why we are having issues, but if it's not the same issue as everyone else, it would be good to find out what is not working for you.

This is my first topic on ChasePlane!. I wanted to know what keys need to be disabled in P3dv3 to make ChasePlane work as the inventors want it to.

I came on the site hoping for some sencible Q&As but all I see are people more interested in sniping at one another than actualy asking questions or giving work arounds for beginners such as myself!!!.

On 7/16/2017 at 2:44 AM, sameeg said:

This is my first topic on ChasePlane!. I wanted to know what keys need to be disabled in P3dv3 to make ChasePlane work as the inventors want it to.

I came on the site hoping for some sencible Q&As but all I see are people more interested in sniping at one another than actualy asking questions or giving work arounds for beginners such as myself!!!.

Hi!

We have a short tutorial on Control Assignments here: 

We also have a Pinned thread about control assignments: 

Keven Menard 
Technical Director, //42