Sign in to follow this  
jetsmell

Missing Terminals

I have noticed that the terminals are missing in some of my payware airports and a few trees and houses are floating. I suspect the problem is in my library.Below is an abbreviated version of what my scenic library look's like;

Orbx Global
Orbxlibs
Orbx Vector
LC Europe
Orbx LC Base
FTX LC Lights
FTX Holgermesh
FTX Regions
FTX Global Airports
3rd Party Airports
FTX Airports
Addon Scenery
Edwards_AFB
South America
1107 Base
Default Scenery
Default Terrain

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yeah your scenery library is a mess. For one your 3rd party airports should go above the vector and landclass entries as well as the FTX airports.

I'm assuming without knowing since you didn't mention what payware but I am assuming your FSDT airports. That's due to them probably not being activated.

If I were you, judging by your frequent posts with problems and reinstalling stuff and reformatting or whatever else you have done recently that you've posted about, is get the base install set up correctly then add stuff one by one and make sure it's in the correct order and working properly then add the next item.

Read the ORBX Definitive Guide that explains how to layer your sceneries.

http://www.orbxsystems.com/forum/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=34397

I used page 36 of the Orbx Manual and I guess it's deceiving. Orbx should show an easy to follow library of those like me who have a wide range of their products. I re-configured and it's still not perfect. Below is an abbreviated scenery library that I have right now. Let me know what needs to be changed please;

FSDreamteam

Orbx Airports

HOLGERMESH

Regions

Orbx LC Lights

Orbx LC

Orbx Global

FTX Orbxlibs

Orbx Vector

Addon Scenery

Edwards_AFB

South America

1107 Base

Orbx Vector_AEC

Default Scenery

Default Terrain

Any vectors, lc libraries (I think) and global should go below Edwards. I'm guessing regions is a general folder so perhaps that should go below Edwards too.

FSDreamteam

Orbx Airports

HOLGERMESH

Regions

Orbx LC Lights

Orbx LC

Orbx Global

FTX Orbxlibs

Orbx Vector

Addon Scenery

Edwards_AFB

South America

1107 Base

Orbx Vector_AEC

Default Scenery

Default Terrain

Still a bit off. Try below. Worst case, ask at the official ORBX forum on guidance. Usually from top to bottom is like this.

Airports

Landclass

Vector items (ORBX Vector or UTX)

Mesh

FSDreamteam

FTX Orbxlibs

Orbx Airports

Regions

Orbx LC Lights

Orbx LC

Orbx Global

Orbx Vector

Orbx Vector_AEC

Addon Scenery

HOLGERMESH

Edwards_AFB

South America

1107 Base <- Put this in order of the other numbered scenery entries

Default Scenery

Any vectors, lc libraries (I think) and global should go below Edwards. I'm guessing regions is a general folder so perhaps that should go below Edwards too.

No, stuff like that don't go under Edwards.

Jim, I re-arranged things according to your library and things are much improved. There are other issues like I had REX World Airports installed and it was not only working in my default airports but also my payware airports, not good. So now I'm on my way over to the REX Forum,lol. There are some missing terminals and floating things, but only at a couple of payware airports. I'm going to re-install those. Thanks for your guidance and in the mean time will try to refine this.