Sign in to follow this  
supersym

Voxatc beta 7.2

hello !

How do you manage ut2bridge ?

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

See this short video of a flight this morning with some issues...

1. AI a/c not using add-on AFCAD and landing off runway [07:57]

2. AI a/c taxiing off AFCAD [09:31]

3. Take-off clearance not given until taxied off scenery runway towards the AFCAD being used by Vox [11:10]

4. Not directed to change freq to Liverpool Tower from Liverpool Ground prior to being given takeoff clearance! [11:25] (Should actually change freq before clearance given to enter runway...!)

Belay this.  It was my error.  Apparently I had made a schoolboy error and not indexed Vox before flying with a changed scenery configuration :P

I have redone the flight after correct indexing and it works perfectly...  video uploading...

No issues identified (other than feature requests for the future!)

Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

Hi,

If I try to fly from a non towered airport, VoxATC is stuck on "completing setup" when I enable it.

Any Idea of this issue?

Thank you

Thierry

Which airport thierry and I'll test?

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

xaP1VAU.png

Finally, ut2bridge give me the right traffic ! Had to launch in administrative mode...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC

Hi Kevin,

I tried to fly only patterns with no flight plan at YBKE in Australia, L52 in USA and so on.

All are non towered airports.

I also tried a vfr flight plan between l52 and l88, but impossible to get fss communication answer.

Thank you

Thierry

Hi Kevin,

I tried to fly only patterns with no flight plan at YBKE in Australia, L52 in USA and so on.

All are non towered airports.

I also tried a vfr flight plan between l52 and l88, but impossible to get fss communication answer.

Thank you

Thierry

Thierry, error reproduced - video uploading.  I tried with a flight plan..

Cheers K

xaP1VAU.png

Hello !

I got serveral time the same issue. With a flight plan loaded, it's impossible to finish the Fly : Fatal error. Then voxatc dont remember flght plan and only suggest a local fly or a circuit.

Hello !

I got serveral time the same issue. With a flight plan loaded, it's impossible to finish the Fly : Fatal error. Then voxatc dont remember flght plan and only suggest a local fly or a circuit.

Hi can you list the flightplan, together with details of where it went wrong, and any addons you use, and I'll try to recreate? If you can, post the error log (found in advanced settings) to us and Tegwyn as well :) cheers kev

xaP1VAU.png

I have had the same issue happen twice now: Flying VFR Class E to Class E. (West Bend, Wi to Door County Cherryland, WI. Using prompts (non-expert mode). Everything starts out well: contacting Unicom, FSS, taxi, takeoff, departing the area, contacting Chicago Center for traffic advisories. The problem starts when approaching the destination. There is no automatic handoff. Hitting the 0 key followed by 4 (contact destination) does nothing (it is like hitting 0 cancel) the prompt does not change. I attempted to manually request a frequency change from Chicago Center, but get no responses, as if they ceased to exist. I can manually switch to the destination Unicom frequency, receive airport information, hear and see local traffic, enter the pattern, and land. Was unable to contact FSS after landing.

In real life, depending on the FSS, you have to be listening to NAV tuned to the nearest VOR, in order to hear the response. This doesn't always work while on the ground, So, sometimes you have to open your flight plan after takeoff. Anyone know if that has been implemented? If so, the prompts ought to cue you to tune to the proper NAV frequency.

I tried out a new feature I noticed tonight. When approaching class B airspace (and not receiving any prompts from VoxATC) I hit the 0 key and noticed a prompt, 4 to transit airspace. I tried this and received a second prompt to specify the airspace I wished to transit. After making the choice (The Class B airspace in front of me, Duh!) I received a message, "Please wait." I continued waiting for 20 minutes (violating Class B in the process) There was no cancel option. I tried talking to the controller and only received the generic, "Go ahead" response, no matter what I said. I did not receive any error messages. I ended up resetting VoxATC. When I looked at the error log, it looked like it had been listing available STARS when it said, "Please wait." (I was flying VFR) Has anybody else tried the "Transit Airspace" feature?

I've been using the beta for a few days now and I have to say I'm impressed.

I have a question. Is there a reason that the VoxPopBase installer was deleted from the beta links?

http://www.voxatc.biz/v7v/VoxPopBase.zip

The Vox voices are still available and the VoxPopBase installer is downloadable from a different page on Voxatc.com.

Hello,

It will be very usefull to have a buttom to press to say the sentence  (very usefull for people witch don't speak english very well...)

It was my error.  Apparently I had made a schoolboy error and not indexed Vox before flying with a changed scenery configuration

I made a similar dumb mistake. I was flying from KBDL to KALB and I accidentally  loaded a totally different flight plan in the sim when commencing a flight. VOXATC should probably have some kind of error check so that it realizes that one is not initially at the flight plan departure airport. What VOXATC does do is start out such a malformed flight with "Contact Oceanic Center", which then made me realize my gaffe.

I'm impressed with how well VOXATC works. In my opinion, other than not using the traffic BGL files exactly, VOXATC is far ahead of all the competing options and I've used them all, either as a purchase or a demo version.

Just a couple questions. I have beta installed..I am using MT6.. I have default traffic (bgl) renamed..Is it reading my MT6 ai's. Indexer works fine. On NavData..it asks (in the settings creens) about LevelD but I am using p3dv3.4...I browsed to..and selected  the PMDG nav data folder. Should I create a LevelD folder and put Navigraph in their for it to read.  Am I suppose to turn all the Traffic off in the settings (which doesn't make sense).. I do know the controller was talking to Pacifica but I don't want him talking to all the default..just the MT6 if capable. Sorry if my thoughts are not coherent lol.

Those are for starters

Thanks,

Bob M.

Bob M