Sign in to follow this  
supersym

Voxatc beta 7.2

I´ve a questions for you, I would appreciate if you answer me.

I´ve 2 computers: desktop and laptop, When I´m traveling of course I must use the laptop compuor, But my desktop computer is betten than the laptop then when I am at home I use just desktop,

Can I install VoxAtc in these two computers? 

I just will use one computer not both at the same time, but I need the program is installed in these 2 computers,

Regards and thank you

I may be totally wrong but since this is a beta and not released and if it hasn't been installed on the laptop before..I would think you could..probably goes by machine id. Its more or less "a trial"..only good 60days....Once it goes final....and you got to pay for it...you may have to buy it for both...Some software you can install on multiple machines which the developer doesn't mind...but I guess you would have to read the "legal stuff".. I know that some have networked (not sure successfully) but thats my two cents worth......The beta you don't register anyway since it doesn't work.

Bob M.

Bob M

hello,

i have a problem, maybe more then one :(

​i have buy the version 6.52 - but the install makes problem ( the indexer will be stopped at .../weather/themes) ok - I downloaded beta version 7.2 , the install goes to the end - Fine :)

I startet vox atc in the simulator... then this:

atc.jpg

Please help me :)

​Thanks

Greets

​Andre

hello,

i have a problem, maybe more then one :sad:

​i have buy the version 6.52 - but the install makes problem ( the indexer will be stopped at .../weather/themes) ok - I downloaded beta version 7.2 , the install goes to the end - Fine :)

I startet vox atc in the simulator... then this:

atc.jpg

Please help me :)

​Thanks

Greets

​Andre

It looks like you either did not properly uninstall v6.52 before installing v7.2, or your 7.2 install has gone above the allowed 60 days test period? Cheers K

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

It looks like you either did not properly uninstall v6.52 before installing v7.2, or your 7.2 install has gone above the allowed 60 days test period? Cheers K

hmm no i tested 7.2. last week - for me was a good atc program , i bougt this program. I uninstall 7.2. and i intsall 6.52... but the indexer has a Problem (stopped at weather/themes) ... i installed now 7.2. aggain... then i have this Problem..

thanks

Looks like I'm done testing 7.2. My Registration has expired. No news on the VoxATC website.

hmm no i tested 7.2. last week - for me was a good atc program , i bougt this program. I uninstall 7.2. and i intsall 6.52... but the indexer has a Problem (stopped at weather/themes) ... i installed now 7.2. aggain... then i have this Problem..

thanks

Hi,

Just in case if it can help, with the 6.52 version it's normal the indexer "stops" during a little moment. When it stops it finishes some calculations (this can last + or -30 seconds, sometimes more).

Have you left enough time before closing the program ?

Regards,

Richard Portier

Richard Portier

MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core i7-4770K Oc@4.50GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB DDR3|Windows10 Pro 64|P3Dv5|AFS2|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|

Mine expired also.  This is pretty lame with no news about a release and it also appears they are gonna hit us up on another charge once its released.   Pilot2Atc is not that bad and may just go that way.  

Sigh

Pilot2Atc is not that bad and may just go that way.  

Sigh

The voices of VoxATC are 10 times more realistic than from Pilot2ATC!!!

Klaus

Mine expired also. 

I feel this is the end this time...

i9 13900K    HT off 32 Gb DDR5 @ 7.6  Ghz CL36 Asus Apex HERO Z790  W11 64 bits pro sur Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To,  DCS, P3D5 et MSFS sur 2 ème   Kingston FURY Renegade 2 To , RTX 3090 OC (GPU 2Ghz)  Alim Corsair 1500 W  Gold Ecran ACER  28 pouces  4K  G-SYNC
WC  AIO ARTIC liquid freezer II 420 Boitier Gigabyte 3d mars

The voices of VoxATC are 10 times more realistic than from Pilot2ATC!!!

Klaus

For the default voices maybe true - but I'm using Ivona and they are available on both applications.  

Look,  I've been using VOX since about 2008 or 9 I think,  and it has always been one of my all time favorite add on's.   Even though I'm using Pilot2Atc - I probably (maybe) will go back to Vox once v7 is released.  

So, shall we start a poll? 1 = Beta 7.4, 2 = 7.? release. 3 = No response at all. Personally, I ran out of bugs to report, but kept running into repeatable ones. If those have all been addressed I'm voting for number 2.

I'd say a release version. Most of the bugs were either obvious (like the Speak buttons causing utilities to crash) or minor.

Hi,

Just like to say hello first. I am a loooong time user of VOXATC. I have not been beta testing since I have had issues with P3D for the past three months which have only just been sorted.

I have now carried out a number of flights, all IFR airliner type flights. I have had two issues, one I think to do with my setup.

One problem is where I have checked the box in the flight plan extras to not have vectors on approach, but I am vectored to approach. This has happened a few times, in other respects VOXATC has worked well.

The other issue is where I am getting two 'mic clicks' when I press the PTT button, I then make my request and it is repeated by VOXATC before giving me the response. I think this must be a set up issue.

I have tried to get the network panels to work without success. I suspect this is due to the lack of instructions on how to do it. I have read and followed the instructions in the latest manual. I am not clear on what settings I should invoke in the options in the VOXATC network folder, such as flight plan extras, voice setup etc. It seems to me they are duplicates of the VOXATC main programme folder. Anyway, I'll keep tweaking.

Overall I'm happy with V7.2.

Using VOXATC V7.2, P3D3.4, Win10 and Cepstral/MS voices. Not using VOXPOP voices.

All reported to Tegwyn et al, via the VOXATC web page.

Regards

Dave