Everything posted by supersym
-
Worldtour in XCub / 3-6 months / (english/deutsch)
Wunderbach !
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
Yes ! I enjoy FFB bridge. But sadly or fortunately 😊 I've now family in my home... So I will probably enjoy next week 🤣 And thank again for your help !
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
Thanks ! I sent you a mail.
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
HI ! I've an issue. I stll get no simu and no aicraft since a few days, after upadting ffb-bridge. I tried previous versions but it the same. An idea ?
- Chaseplane Update
-
FFB-Bridge 1.3 — free force feedback for MSFS 2020/2024
Hi ! Do you konw if FFB-bridge is compatible with CLS2SIM and SIMUX from Brunner ? I shloud like buy the CLS-E MK II Rudder Pedals
-
Black Square - Commander 114
Hi ! Did you try this : Press Windows + R, type regedit, and press Enter. Navigate to the following key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\FileSystem. Change the value of LongPathsEnabled from 0 to 1
-
GSX Assistance services auto mode not working
me too ! I believed I had an error with the gsx profile of my airport...
-
Windly flight over New York
- MSFS2024 waves always too calm, doesn't reflect wind speed
Hi ! There is an huge difference between MSFS 2020 and 2024 with the waves at same speed wind (30 knots) this bug still remain since a few update... The bug has been reported https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/live-weather-water-always-calm-doesnt-reflect-wind-speeds-though-water-waves-are-fine-in-custom-weather/761989- Real Turb v2
So, I tried a few planes GA and I feel the turbulence are very light. May be they're more strong with liner. A bit disappointed. If the turbulence could be more strong in GA, it will be perfect .- Real Turb v2
Ok, thanks. I tried the demo. Thoses turbulences aren't very important. I will try again with and without for get a better experience.- Real Turb v2
Hi ! Does this offer any advantages over Active Sky?- BeyondATC: VFR demo (UK) published (YT)
May be the pilot did'nt see very well the windsock at park, and moving on taxi he chooses the other ! happens in real live some times ...lol very well simutaded 😄- A2A Legacy RG550
I liked their Accusim. But We have the WB SIm, and the justflight and carenado PA28, sure... but not the same thing... Randal did a nice job with the P51... But I don't get the same feeling with the spitfire avalaible than the A2A..- A2A Legacy RG550
Where do they look after such Ideas ??? Why no the C172, the PA28 or warbirds they did in FSX/P3D ?- Aircraft addons expected in 2026 - please add
On my knowledge, ther isn't any dev for this one but... I wish the ELIXIR build by JMB at LFBH- Chaseplane By //42: Update 2026.7.3.16 Out
I Hope too- GSX Freeware Add-On Tip: GSX Reader Dashboard
interesting ! Thanks for sharing !- Chaseplane for MSFS 2024 is now available
still no news about an update with VR in MSFS 2024 ?- Chaseplane in MSFS2024
Hi ! Good news ! Do you meet issues with tobii ?- Do you suffer from the 'keyboard stops working' problem?
Hi ! Since the SU4 it happens to me regularly- New Pimax Play 1.43.3
supersym replied to vonduck's topic in Virtual Reality (VR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020/2024)thanks 🙂- Freeware Cessna 170B: Updated for MSFS 2024
look well ! I will try- Would a Crystal Ultrawide be a waste with a RTX 4080?
supersym replied to ryanbatc's topic in Virtual Reality (VR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020/2024)I don't know with SU4, but I have to reduce setting with my rtx 5090 to get quality and performance as I want for my Pimax. Simhanger did a good video about that. I agree with him. Pimax are very optimistic with their recommandations. - MSFS2024 waves always too calm, doesn't reflect wind speed