Sign in to follow this  
Chock

More sad news for 2016

As if we haven't lost enough great musical performers this year, learned today of the death of George Micheal. He was a massive talent. Anyway, as was the case for all the other performers who passed this year, I did a cover version of one of his songs to bid him farewell. There must be a really great band up there in heaven now...

Here's my (nowhere near as good, since I can't sing like him) version of one of George's great songs...

https://soundcloud.com/lradbury/father-figure

• Upvote 2

Alan Bradbury

Check out my youtube flight sim videos: Here

As if we haven't lost enough great musical performers this year, learned today of the death of George Micheal. He was a massive talent. Anyway, as was the case for all the other performers who passed this year, I did a cover version of one of his songs to bid him farewell. There must be a really great band up there in heaven now...

Here's my (nowhere near as good, since I can't sing like him) version of one of George's great songs...

https://soundcloud.com/lradbury/father-figure

Wow, I can't believe you're back Alan. I haven't seen you post in years. For a while a bunch of us were wondering where you disappeared to or were still alive. You've been away for years, so welcome back.

On George Michael, that was a shocker when I woke up this morning and heard the news. Another talented performer gone to early.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Indeed very sad news Chock, contrasting with the great news o knowing you're in good shape and around after all the time you've been absent!

Welcome back!!!!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...