Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dvasi

Undocking window in X-Plane 11

9 posts in this topic

Is there a way to undock the windows of GNS430 and 530 and drag them into a second monitor?
Thanks for the answer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi,

For now, this feature is internal to XP11 and not accessible to third party developers. Once the XP11 SDK documents the support for the new 'floating window' feature, there is no reasons we won't implement this as well!

Thank you, Jean-Luc.

Works fine for me just click on the GNS430 and 530 to expand them then hover your mouse over the top right corner and you will see a square appear, click on this to make it undock and it can be moved to a second monitor, simples :-)

Works fine for me just click on the GNS430 and 530

You might be referring to the stock GPS popup windows. This feature is not currently opened to third party developers. Once we get the SDK updated, with the information, we'll definitely implement this!

Got it open in X-plane 11 not in X-plane 10... i supposed the new SDK for X-plane 10 would correct it?

he new SDK for X-plane 10

did you mean for X-Plane 11?

did you mean for X-Plane 11?

Was talking about the stock GNS530 in Xplane 10... I just purchased the reality XP GNS530 v2, hopefully soon the SDK will be updated so I can unlock the window for the 530 and move outside xplane 11 to my Emuteq 530 hardware screen.  When can we expect the new SDK release?    

I'd guess not until they release XP11 final. Once there, they'll certainly start working on updating the XP11 SDK and docs, and from there, we'll see if they open the feature to 3rd party devs.