Sign in to follow this  
KORDATC

Interphone Control Panel 747 v3

I was just wondering if the interphone control panel is modeled in the 747 v3? I think I saw it in some pictures. It would be awesome if the virtual flight attendant would dial a 6P code on her handset that would trigger a Cabin Ready message on the Interphone Control Panel just like in real life. This could be simulated approx. 3-5 minutes after closing all doors and would add a lot to the simulation in my opinion. In theory it doesn't sound like it would be that hard to code if it is just set to trigger with the closing of all doors when electric is on and configured for start. There could possibly even be an FMC option to turn this on or off. Just a thought.

Looking forward to flying it,

Rob

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was just wondering if the interphone control panel is modeled in the 747 v3? I think I saw it in some pictures. It would be awesome if the virtual flight attendant would dial a 6P code on her handset that would trigger a Cabin Ready message on the Interphone Control Panel just like in real life. This could be simulated approx. 3-5 minutes after closing all doors and would add a lot to the simulation in my opinion. In theory it doesn't sound like it would be that hard to code if it is just set to trigger with the closing of all doors when electric is on and configured for start. There could possibly even be an FMC option to turn this on or off. Just a thought.

Looking forward to flying it,

Rob

The 777 already simulates a "Cabin Ready" tone and EICAS message, so I am sure the 747 will have it as well.

• Upvote 2

Cabin Ready message on the Interphone Control Panel just like in real life

It is there.

• Upvote 1