Sign in to follow this  
garyarnold1959

ACTIVATION CODES NOT WORKING AFTER UPDATING OPERATIONS CENTRE

GOOD MORNING,

I UPDATED THE PMDG OPERATIONS CENTER.  NPOW WHEN I LAUNCH P3D AND THEN GOT TO EITHER THE 737 OR 777 IS SAYS MY PRODUCTS ARE NOT ACTIVATED AND IS ASKING FOR THE ACTIVATION CODE.  WHEN I UTILIZE MY ACTIVATION CODES UNDER MY PREVIOUIS ORDERS AND ENTER THEM INTO P3D IT SAYS THEY ARE NOT VALID.

HOW DO I RESOLVE.

REGARDS,

GARY ARNOLD

The OC has nothing to do with the license authentication process.  Maybe you turned off that service somehow?

Type "run" on the start button, Open services.msc with the Run dialog box that opens.  Browse the list of services and make sure FLEXnet Licensing Service has Manual set for Startup Type.

If that isn't the problem then I recommend you open a trouble ticket at PMDG Product Support.

PS:  Most think all caps is shouting..., just saying.

Dan Downs KCRP

Gary,

As dan mentioned, the Operations Center has nothing to do with activation/validation of your licenses- so I am confident that the two actions are unrelated.

Activation can be triggered by hardware changes, an Operating System reinstall and a couple of other factors.  Simply put your key in and it should have you back to where you were.

If not- then you may have a problem, as dan suggested, of having disabled services on your machine that our aircraft relies upon.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com