Sign in to follow this  
Guest Knikolaes

Downloading Weather Problem

Guest Dizzy Duck

Is anyone having problems downloading weather from Jeppesen on FS9?It starts but runs very slowly. Its been happening since early this morning. Anyone else having this issue?Jim

Yes, I can't download Real Weather :( It happens once or twice a year, and I'm sure it will be back :)

Guest allcott

Same here in the UK. ASV is still working though ;-)Allcott

Me too. Cam here to see if I was the only one. I am glad its not my computer.

Guest dogknot

Thanks for the thread. I was beginning to think my computer or fs9 was going down the drain. I'll wait it out.

Guest Blazer

Hello Jim...Could not download real weather from JEPPESEN either. Kept thinking it was my computer, but thanks for the thread.I feel better now....Regards ..Terry

Guest agerardi

Still unable to download weather.........will wait it out.........Al

Guest Lemmi

I read it to late! I deinstalled FS 9. It did not help, an so I reinstalled my online-software. :-(:-(:-( No weather download! :-(:-(:-(Now, I will wait! How long did it take for the others till the problem stopped?Cheers!Lemmi

It still isn't working :( It crashed my FS8 :(---------------------------------------"If it doesn't have a VC, I won't be flying it http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/smug.gif" ... hang on a minute .... http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v615/DarrenA300/unsure.gif ... that is too restrictive! Most flight simulator planes don't have a fully functional VC .... I'm happy to fly non-VC planes such as the brilliant iFDG range, Samdim's fantastic aircraft, POSKY's wonderful planes, and many many others! I'm the richer for it :).

>Same here in the UK. ASV is still working though >;-)>>Allcott Is there another source that is directly compatible so that all you need to do is change the line: [WEATHER] . . . WeatherServerAddress=fs2k.zone.com to another site? I D/L'd FSMetar but the documentation with it doesn't indicate how to set the weather buttons in FS9 to have it work properly. I always fly with "real world, updated every 15 minutes" weather settings. If FSMetar requires a "real world" setting FS9 is still going to HANG is the fs2k2.zone.com site is down.... Paul

Wide-5.jpg

Until the weather gets fixed I don't fly. I don't like flying without the real world weather.

Guest Blazer

HI Joseph..Hey gotta like these forums. Makes me realize im normal"ha"..Flying with USER DEFINED WEATHER just doensn't do it for me either. Like you,I am going to stay grounded..My wife is going to wonder whats wrong with me...Regards..Terry

Guest Edam

>Same here in the UK. ASV is still working though >;-)There you go, folks. Shell out $37.99 for ASV instead of waiting for a day or so. What a joke.

I thought it was something I had done. I'm still re-installing stuff for FS, and it was working fine the other day. Whenever I try to do get real weather, it gets to 1% or 2% then FS9 quits responding and I have to kill it.