Sign in to follow this  
Hoang

[Discussion]Performance on large airports around the world

Hello,

I have not success in searching routes that operate between small airports by 777/747/MD11. Most of them are between large airports, or between 1 large airport and a small airport. And for us, simmers, performance does affect our decision of choosing the route.

For now I'm interested in LatinVFR Miami KMIA, how is it in terms of performance and VAS?

Anybody here struggle with Uk2000 Heathrow?

Taxi2Gate just release Charles de Gaulle!

PMDG 747 is comming real fast, need to get ready!

Cheers!
Hoang Le

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

MIA is really a joy to fly into. Even with my previous build where I was doing 3.4GHZ compared to my 4.6GHZ processor i have now I was able to fly in with out any OOM or VAS issues in P3D, this was even  considering I ran 45-55% AI Traffic in the airport with numerous airfraft, NGX,777 Airbus X etc. 

MIA is really a joy to fly into. Even with my previous build where I was doing 3.4GHZ compared to my 4.6GHZ processor i have now I was able to fly in with out any OOM or VAS issues in P3D, this was even  considering I ran 45-55% AI Traffic in the airport with numerous airfraft, NGX,777 Airbus X etc. 

Thank you so much. LatinVFR is really 50/50 where some people say it works fine and good, others struggle with the performance..

Has anyone else tried this scenery?

Thank you so much. LatinVFR is really 50/50 where some people say it works fine and good, others struggle with the performance..

Has anyone else tried this scenery?

I have not had any problems with LatinVFR MIA. It is performs smoothly (I don't tend to monitor FPS routinely unless the there is a lot of stuttering) and the VAS usage is not excessive, although if you use it with Miami City from Dryzewiecki Design, the combination does push the VAS usage up quite a bit, as you would expect.

Bill