Ok guys so after wanting to play flight simulator or prepar3d with no hiccups and all the bells and whistles like ngx 737 etc and scenery addons so my girlfriend today after complaining about my csgo experience with my horrendous 5 year old laptop she has went and pulled it out the bag for me the absolute angel!

She's spend around £1800 on a configured gaming pc with the specs as follows

I7-7700K at 4.2GHz but wanting to over clock (corsair H45 liquid cooling 120mm)

256GB Sandisk X400 Sata III Gaming SSD

2TB SATA-III 6.0Gb/s 64M Cache 7200rpm Hard Drive (Single Hard Drive)

(1x8GB) DDR4/3200mhz Dual Channel Memory Corsair Vengence with heat spreader

MSI Z270-A PRO INTEL Z270 Chipset, ATX Mainboard

Corsair 600 Watts CX600

MSI GeForce® GTX 1080 8GB Video Card

I am also wanting to run on two 1080p monitors at the moment so please could anyone and everyone help me out with how to overclock and how much I should over clock by and just if all of these specs are good just because she has already ordered it and it comes Monday so please any info on how to get the best out of the system and even configs etc just anything guys!

Mods might want to delete this. I see you have posted two topics about the same thing.