Sign in to follow this  
godimaginedme

change mouse button functions

I'd like to change my mouse clicks similar to X Plane. I like the right click panning. Is there a way to do this? I'd like to set up the middle mouse button to do the function of the current right click (brings up menu) and right click to pan (the Space^move mouse). 

Thanks

+1

Would love to have the xplane right mouse click panning

Maybe fsuipc ? But I'm not an expert on that.

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

Can someone tell me how to set this up?

Does not seem to work for me on v3.3.5

Thanks

i7-7700K @ 4.9 GHz, 32GB DDR4, GTX1080, 2 x Samsung 1TB NVMe, 1 x 3TB HDD, Windows 10 Prof

it's not for a version of p3d, it's a windows override. it reassigns default button functions when it's running. read the docs, it's pretty intuitive.

This might suit you, but I can assure you that it will totally break mouse functionality in many advanced aircraft. For example, for some knobs in several of my most recent projects, I take advantage of the full functions of the mouse.

I use L-click, R-click, Wheel Up, Wheel Down, Middle Down, L-Release, L-Drag, M-Release, M-Drag, R-Release, R-Drag, et cetera! :Nerd:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator