Sign in to follow this  
Steve Dra

Sizing up the paint kit.....

Hello to all:

Steve and I go back a while and I always wait with abated breath to whatever it is that he will paint.

He has been gracious enough to do a few "odd requests" of mine that are still plying the skies many many years later, not only on my sim but on those of friends.

But, in addition to the great livery choices offered with the release, I have already downloaded a "paint or two" of The QOTS II that have finally appeared on Avsim and, reading through this chain, I am happily amazed at the number of artists working away at our requests.

This add-on will surely go down in history (eventually!) as the one with the most livery choices ever!

Congratulations to all of you and a BIG thank you!

Roberto 

Roberto Stopnicki

Toronto, Canada

Taking on a new project, brand new Airlines. Sky Gates Airlines

vp_bci_sky_gates_airlines_boeing_747_467

• Upvote 2

Glad to hear Steve! If you'd like any closeups shots, feel free to message me!

James A.

I sure will James, thanks.

Ill make a separate post with previews for mine :)

We'll coordinate to make sure we do different registrations, ok?

Hello to all:

Steve and I go back a while and I always wait with abated breath to whatever it is that he will paint.

He has been gracious enough to do a few "odd requests" of mine that are still plying the skies many many years later, not only on my sim but on those of friends.

But, in addition to the great livery choices offered with the release, I have already downloaded a "paint or two" of The QOTS II that have finally appeared on Avsim and, reading through this chain, I am happily amazed at the number of artists working away at our requests.

This add-on will surely go down in history (eventually!) as the one with the most livery choices ever!

Congratulations to all of you and a BIG thank you!

Roberto 

Oh yes, we go back a loooooong way Roberto!  Way back before even the LDS 767 came out!

There are soooo many great painters giving us just about every livery we could imagine (including the default PMDG paints, which I think are excellent!).  I don't know if it will surpass the NGX in terms of paints, but I bet we'll get close.

Taking on a new project, brand new Airlines. Sky Gates Airlines

I looked at that one....very nice I think...can't wait to see how she turns out!

Can anyone help with this issue?

Hey Alex, I looked at it and I'm sure its the alpha layer, but I can't figure out what happened to it (I was not able to replicate what you showed).

If you PM me with the file I can look at it and see if I can figure it out.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

For sure Steve, for TNT I'm finishing up the OO THA, for AirBridge Cargo I finished VQ-BWW. Next sky gates

For sure Steve, for TNT I'm finishing up the OO THA

Very cool Konstantin!   I have OO THB in my paint hangar and when I finish the 1st livery I decided to do, I'll get her done so we'll have a few TNTs to fly around.

This is the 1st one I decided on...

insm2T.jpg

I think I'll wind up doing a few Lufthansa's...I'm convinced she may be my favorite livery.

• Upvote 1

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

THA livery is almost brand new as you will see the black line on the back is different from others, it points more towards the tail

Preview is in. There will also be a dirty version release

image.jpg

• Upvote 2

for AirBridge Cargo I finished VQ-BWW

Awesome work! Is the ABC available for download somewhere please?

I know....wish one of the scenery devs would pick it up!

Justsim are currently developing ELLX - in fact it is most likely their next release after EDDH. For both P3D and XPlane.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Justsim are currently developing ELLX - in fact it is most likely their next release after EDDH. For both P3D and XPlane.

That's marvellous! I looked at their page on FB and ELLX is confirmed. Thanks Zsolt for telling us that!  :dance:  :dance:

@skwaL

Beautiful repaints!  :hi:

I can't wait to see a Cargolux one  :Tounge:

• Upvote 1

Fabrizio Barbierato

CLX319_zps10aeywtl.pngECN0550.png

In fact, I am actually hoping for a porperly done Anchorage [PANC]. The one made by Aerosoft, released in 2011 is a bit oldish, and work only with 3rd party patches (lighting for example) in P3D.

1hxz6d.png
kityatyi

I7 6700K 4.6 GHz, MSI Geforce GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5

16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 2666 MHz RAM, 750GB SSD, 1TB HDD

Has anyone done a  Hawaiian Air livery?

h-L.gif

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

TNT Finished, Finishing up National Airways BCF

TNT Finished, Finishing up National Airways BCF

Great news!

Let me know the reg of your National and I'll do a different one (I have "ED" already in work but can change if you've already got her done)

I'm pushing out Lufthansa 50 Years and Atlas pax as my 1st releases.  Check it out here....

http://www.avsim.com/topic/503302-atlas-air-747-passenger-version-paint-request/?p=3574275

Has anyone done a  Hawaiian Air livery?

Hey Paul....did they ever fly the 747? (Any model)

I was not finding any real pics of her except for maybe a cargo -200 which also could have been a fake photo.

I have this set as one of my 1st liveries for an A330 that is in the works as I see her all the time at KLAX when I'm there...but had not planned it for the 747.

Regards,
Steve Dra

9Slp0L.jpg 

Great news!

Let me know the reg of your National and I'll do a different one (I have "ED" already in work but can change if you've already got her done)

N952CA, ED. Sorry Steve :P