Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cleonpack93

Hey all!

Hi all!

I already introduced myself in the New Member forums, but I thought I would come here and say hi as well.

My name is Connor from the United States. I've owned MSFS for many years but just recently really started getting into flight simming as a legitimate hobby.

I am not a real-world pilot and most likely never will be. I am a high school band director and private music instructor as my main trade.

I've always been fascinated by both trains and airplanes. When I was a kid I built model railroads with my grandpa. Eventually I want to have the space to build my own layout, but until then flight simming is a venture that will actually fit in my apartment, haha.

My main focus is simming realistic passenger airline operations. I recently bought the PMDG 737NGX package along with ProATC-X, GSX, and FS2Crew. I am currently in the process of getting set up to fly with Southwest Virtual Airlines, primarily flying out of my hometown of Denver.

I've been happily married for a year and a half now and my lovely wife is supportive of my hobby (there's a lot worse things you could be doing, she tells me).

Looking forward to being a part of the community!

Hello Connor

Welcome to Avsim.  Jump in don't be afraid to ask question's

You will have to hide your Credit Card bill from your wife though :)  

3 hours ago, Elaine Dixon said:

Hello Connor

This is so true Elaine :-)

I've just recently gotten back into flight simming after a long hiatus and I have to hide the bills from myself as I would hate to think how much I have spent so far. At least it is a lot cheaper than the real thing  :-)

On 2/25/2017 at 3:50 AM, Elaine Dixon said:

Hello Connor

Hahahaha I can't say this isn't already somewhat accurate!

On 24/02/2017 at 3:19 PM, cleonpack93 said:

I've been happily married for a year and a half now and my lovely wife is supportive of my hobby (there's a lot worse things you could be doing, she tells me).

You're lucky. My wife regards my hobby as proof that I'm a total nutcase!!😉

Bill

Lol, both my ex wives said I would never grow up and that my computer was evil...yup they were correct. 

Paul Grubich 2017 - Professional texture artist painting virtual aircraft I love.
Be sure to check out my aged cockpits for the A2A B-377, B-17 and Connie at Flightsim.com and Avsim library

i-5vbvgq6-S.png

41 minutes ago, warbirds said:

Lol, both my ex wives said I would never grow up and that my computer was evil...yup they were correct. 

Lol, mine ask me when I am going to buy a real plane, I told her let's sell the house and forget about the mortgage, then we can get a nice DA-60 or DA-42, she looked at me for a couple of seconds, then she said how much was that new video card you wanted? 😂😂😂😂

Signature3.png

Oficial Website: https://www.FSReborn.com
Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/XC82TqvKQ3

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.