ampharoah

Implications of changing to P3D

Hello,

I have an extensive library of Orbx products, purchased for FSX over the years, with FTX Central 3 installed.

I'm building a new PC, so its an ideal time time to change to P3D, which I intend to do - the new PC will be P3D only..

Could someone please advise if there is a simple method of installing all my Orbx products on the new PC with P3D?

Thanks for your kind guidance in anticipation

Andrew

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you're installing with FTXC3, pretty much all the Orbx stuff will install directly to P3D without fanfare or modification, once you've transferred your licenses over from FlightSimStore.

Regards

Hi Bob,

Thanks for responding. I am using FTXv3 with FSX on my old PC. Does that mean that I install FTXv3 on my new PC with P3D installed on it and FTXv3 will automatically detect P3D,  find and install all my purchased scenery to P3D if I place each scenery item in the download sequence.

If that's correct, is there a correct order of Orbx products to install i.e. Regions before airports. What about open LC etc, in short have I understood correctly and what's the optimum install approach from within FTXv3 please.

thanks in anticipation

Andrew