Paul_

Where to download XPlane 10?

Hi everyone

I am trying to download Xplane 10 which I have a product code for  .. but the for the life of me I cannot find it on their website  .....

It just directs me to Xplane 11 which I do not want

Any ideas and a possible link please

Cheers

Paul

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

im impressed we found 3 different links at the same website for the same download...so far

Excellent  ... Cheers fellas and yes I am well impressed with three different links  haha 

Paul

1 hour ago, Gavenger said:

im impressed we found 3 different links at the same website for the same download...so far

Well I left out my Google Drive folder, my network IP address to connect to my cloud drive...have I left anything out? :biggrin:

13 hours ago, Jimm said:

Well I left out my Google Drive folder, my network IP address to connect to my cloud drive...have I left anything out? :biggrin:

Maybe...do you have random old spinning drives you replaced with SSDs that may have the download on them?  I was referring to the fact that LR has 3 separate hyperlinks to the SAME download within the SAME domain...

1 minute ago, Gavenger said:

Maybe...do you have random old spinning drives you replaced with SSDs that may have the download on them?  I was referring to the fact that LR has 3 separate hyperlinks to the SAME download within the SAME domain...

Keyword there is "old", and no, I am all SSD.  Seems my comedic sarcasm doesn't carry over well, but the fact is that it never fails that someone poses a question, gets an answer from reply #1, and then consecutively, more people reply with the same answer.  I was just being cheeky.

13 minutes ago, Jimm said:

Keyword there is "old", and no, I am all SSD.  Seems my comedic sarcasm doesn't carry over well, but the fact is that it never fails that someone poses a question, gets an answer from reply #1, and then consecutively, more people reply with the same answer.  I was just being cheeky.

LMAO I apologize...no I do remember from yesterday we both seemed to post our initial replies within seconds of each other ;)