Sign in to follow this  
Camsdad13

Need a new key

I recently updated to Widows 10 and it bricked my desktop. I started from scratch reinstalling everything. I requested a new product key a few days ago and haven't received a response. I have radar contact reinstalled. I used the internal key request in the software. I sent John the request thru email. I even responded to a prior email from John for a new key. 

Is there a way we could get a new key better than what we have? In the forum there seems to be more issues with key requests than anything else. 

Could somebody help me with getting a new key? 

Thank you. 

Jeff

Jeff,

Until the owners of RC4 start visiting this forum and start taking their responsibilities seriously the only way you'll get support is through the likes of Ronzie and me who provide unpaid support.

Please send an email to dthompss@comcast.net with your email address at time of purchase together with the reg code.

• Upvote 1

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Hello Ray,

Thank you for Doug's email. I just sent one and CC'd John. Hopefully that will get me flying again.

I appreciate you and Ronzie providing support!!!

jeff

Cheers Jeff. Hopefully you'll have your key soon.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Good afternoon Ray,

I'm sure we RC4 users are all extremely grateful to you and Ronzie for providing support to an otherwise excellent product, but have you considered that you are just encouraging and prolonging an unsatisfactory situation?

I'm not sure we have an alternative. Sending the boys round to convince John and Doug to visit here is not really an option with 3000 miles of Atlantic between us. :biggrin:

I could just announce I will no longer visit this place but I just can't do that. I love the product too much.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather

For the past few days Georgia and other southern and lower US Midwest states have been having severe weather. In addition it has been said jd has had some medical issues.

Right now I have some serious family medical issues requiring a lot of my time and can't assist very much in trying to contact them. I'll try to get in touch with jd and doug.

Neither I nor Ray have access to the user database and auto-registration logs which are required to manually register your RC application and generate a key.