CptVince

"DAWN" A PREPAR3D MOVIE | SHOWCASING JUSTFLIGHT PIPER ARROW III & iBLUEYONDER NANTUCKET

Hello everyone,

Here is my first P3D movie. I hope you will enjoy, especially this amazing song. 

Cheers,

Vincent

• Upvote 4

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Thank you very much guys, much appreciated. Make sure to subscribe if you would like to see more :).

Vincent

Thanks. While I wait for Prepar3d4, too, I have to say Prepar3d3 is a beauty already. Needs a few addons and good scenery, but then it really shines. Your movie does it full justice indeed.

Kind reagrds, Michael

11 minutes ago, pmb said:

Thanks. While I wait for Prepar3d4, too, I have to say Prepar3d3 is a beauty already. Needs a few addons and good scenery, but then it really shines. Your movie does it full justice indeed.

Kind reagrds, Michael

Thank you very much Michael. Yes, when you combine the right add-ons, P3D truly is beautiful. 

Cheers,

Vincent

That was really well done for your first video. An exceptional start.

Happy Flying,

Captain Z

Thank you much Captain Z! Although not my first video per se, it was my first cinematic production which I had a blast making! By the way if ever you guys would wish to support, you can always click on the video to pop-up youtube and leave a little like, it would always be appreciated.

Cheers,
Vince