Sign in to follow this  
IFR7700

Tutorial Images Printing Dark

I'm not sure if it's just me, or if others are having this problem, but when I print out the 747 v3 tutorial, all the images are much too dark. I solved this problem by meticulously taking each image and adjusting the levels in photoshop, saving the results as a separate PDF page, then binding them together into one document. The resultant prints were MUCH easier for these old eyes to read.  If there is any interest, I would be happy to upload the PDF to the AVSIM library.

Has anyone else had a problem with the images printing too dark?

Dennis Trawick

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

not  havnt  tried  since  now using  my  laptop  to view   the pdfs   saves  printing

18 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

not  havnt  tried  since  now using  my  laptop  to view   the pdfs   saves  printing

Excellent for you, Peter. But I'm one of those guys who would rather have a notebook open in front of me ... it just seems more natural and easier to navigate. BTW my images from the 747 tutorial are so dark, it's hard for me to read them off a computer as well. Maybe I'm getting glaucoma.

777%20Example_zpsd8nfpgrz.jpg

747%20Example_zpski5tnct4.jpg

Here's one each from the 777 tutorial and the 747 tutorial.

There's very few old timers left than haven't given up on paper.  It took me awhile but getting two screens made the difference.  My printer rarely gets used.