Hello

Which ndivia drivers? 

Which textures 4096 2056 or 1056

Using fsrealtime? 

Autogen settings? 

Using orbx lc and orbx north socal..??

What gfx card? 

Fsl spotlights? 

Your asking for trouble with all of that...especially orbx lc going into Amsterdam 

14ppkc-6.png

5 hours ago, tooting said:

Which textures 4096 2056 or 1056

Think you meant 4096, 2048, or 1024.

Just so the OP doesn't get confused.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Hello,
I am doing a flight from Chicago Midway KMDW to San Francisco KSFO using PMDG 737, I put ILS 28R with arrival into FMC since beginning and so far 4 hours into the flight and there are isn't any sign of memory leak, very stable all the way.

Will test again with PMDG 777.

I'm using the latest driver 381.78

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Hoang Le

i5 13500 - eVGA RTX 3070 Ti - 32GB RAM

P3D v5

I Remember ...and it might be 2 years ago, along topic on the PMDG 777 having a memory leak when entering STAR runway etc for a given airport, am sure it was not SFO but it sounds the same thing.

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

56 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hello,
I am doing a flight from Chicago Midway KMDW to San Francisco KSFO using PMDG 737, I put ILS 28R with arrival into FMC since beginning and so far 4 hours into the flight and there are isn't any sign of memory leak, very stable all the way.

Will test again with PMDG 777.

Cheers,
Hoang Le

Only the 777 has this bug not the 737.

2 hours ago, Nyxx said:

I Remember ...and it might be 2 years ago, along topic on the PMDG 777 having a memory leak when entering STAR runway etc for a given airport, am sure it was not SFO but it sounds the same thing.

EGLL and KSFO were the offenders

System: MSFS2020-Premium Deluxe, ASUS Maximus XI Hero,  Intel i7-8086K o/c to 5.0GHz, Corsair AIO H115i Pro, Lian Li PC-O11D XL,MSI RTX 3080 SUPRIM 12Gb, Samsung 970 EVO M.2 SSD, 1Tb Samsung 860 EVO SSD, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3200Mhz RAM, Corsair R1000X Gold PSU,Win 11 ,LG 43UD79 43" 4K IPS Panel., Airbus TCA Full Kit, Stream Deck XL.

3 pages on we still don't know which drivers or texture settings he using. Or if he's compressed the sceney 

• Upvote 1

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, tooting said:

3 pages on we still don't know which drivers 

You must of mist the 5th reply above this.

4 hours ago, Hoang said:

David Murden  MSFS   Fenix A320  PMDG 737 • MG Honda Jet • 414 / TDS 750Xi •  FS-ATC Chatter • FlyingIron Spitfire & ME109G • MG Honda Jet 

Fenix A320 Walkthrough PDF   Flightsim.to •

DCS  A10c II  F-16c  F/A-18c • F-14 • (Others in hanger) • Supercarrier  Terrains = • Nevada NTTR  Persian Gulf  Syria • Marianas • 

• 10900K@4.9 All Cores HT ON   32GB DDR4  3200MHz RTX 3080  • TM Warthog HOTAS • TM TPR • Corsair Virtuoso XT with Dolby Atmos®  Samsung G7 32" 1440p 240Hz • TrackIR 5 & ProClip

On ‎4‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 9:15 PM, Hoang said:

Did 3 test today. There's something wrong with PMDG 777 and KSFO. Flew KIAH - KSFO with PMDG 777, OOM. Try again, OOM. Try another route KIAH-KLAX and it is going fine.

And OOM happens around 2-3 hours into the flight, nowhere near San Francisco KSFO.
Using Flightbeam KSFOHD.

Will test later with FSLabs to see.

Hoang Le

Interesting you posted this as I dusted off the 777 after many months and did a flight from KIAD-KSFO on Saturday.  I noticed halfway through the flight I only had 300mb of VAS left....very unusual as I never have OOM issues (fly mostly FSL A320 and NGX). I decided to save and restart the flight.  VAS was back up to 1.3 gb remaining.  On approach to KSFO (15 miles out!) I started to get the dings and had only 50mb left!!  I have done the same trip in the A320 without issues.  I also recently did Aerosoft EDDF to KSFO in the new PMDG 747 with zero issues and plenty of VAS left.  I guess this might be the 777 leak I have heard about.  I did in fact have an approach loaded in at the beginning of the flight.

BTW- I am on the older 376 Nvidia drivers.

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

7 hours ago, 777200lrf said:

Only the 777 has this bug not the 737.

Hi, I just want to test to make sure it is the 777, not the scenery or anything else because over at PMDG forum they still believed it is scenery fault.

5 hours ago, tooting said:

3 pages on we still don't know which drivers or texture settings he using. Or if he's compressed the sceney 

3 hours ago, Nyxx said:

You must of mist the 5th reply above this.

I think he is talking to the other person who has the same issue with me. I said very clearly about my setup and the driver I use.

1 hour ago, Flic1 said:

Interesting you posted this as I dusted off the 777 after many months and did a flight from KIAD-KSFO on Saturday.  I noticed halfway through the flight I only had 300mb of VAS left....very unusual as I never have OOM issues (fly mostly FSL A320 and NGX). I decided to save and restart the flight.  VAS was back up to 1.3 gb remaining.  On approach to KSFO (15 miles out!) I started to get the dings and had only 50mb left!!  I have done the same trip in the A320 without issues.  I also recently did Aerosoft EDDF to KSFO in the new PMDG 747 with zero issues and plenty of VAS left.  I guess this might be the 777 leak I have heard about.  I did in fact have an approach loaded in at the beginning of the flight.

BTW- I am on the older 376 Nvidia drivers.

Hi,
Thank you for your information, it must be something within the PMDG 777 that cause this. I will submit a ticket to PMDG about this problem.

Cheers,

Hoang Le

Hoang Le

P3D v5

Hello,
Just a quick update. I have submitted a ticket over at PMDG and they are aware of this issue and will be fixed in the next 777 update. No release date so far.

So...no 777 with KSFO. Oh well, I can live with that for now.

Hoang Le

• Upvote 1

Hoang Le

P3D v5

28 minutes ago, Hoang said:

Hello,
Just a quick update. I have submitted a ticket over at PMDG and they are aware of this issue and will be fixed in the next 777 update. No release date so far.

Hoang Le

You can fly the route just do not enter your STAR at all until close to top of descent.

5 hours ago, Hoang said:

Hello,

Hoang Le

Good news 4 all 777 users.