Sign in to follow this  
psbrandenburg

LAX-SAN photo shoot, LH 747-430M

Fantastic repaint of Lufthansa's 747-430M, D-ABTB "Brandenburg" by the one and only Steve Drabek.  I'm a little partial to this particular aircraft.  Enjoy!

Bpnbt4n.jpg

ZuwVDiq.jpg

mPs4JJl.jpg

fnaC27o.jpg

2bAafkf.jpg

EJI65QZ.jpg

mO1gY9s.jpg

Uue5n6W.jpg

3yMt85U.jpg

es7kfTH.jpg

WfFwQFR.jpg

hzlUQzH.jpg

• Upvote 2

Nice!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Great to see San Diego and the big 747!

HLJAMES

Beautiful shots Scott!!  I'm glad you're enjoying your namesake aircraft. :wink:

I hope to have the rest of the LH fleet done in the coming weeks.

For those who don't frequent the PMDG 747 forum, I've committed to paint the entire LH 747 fleet both past and current.  I'm releasing them in 3 packs of 10 aircraft each. Using some built in FSX/P3D file folder structuring techniques, I'm able to keep the file size for each paint to 3mb.  This make each pack only 44MB.

Here is a link to the post over at the PMDG forum if you are interested in the project:

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/508093-lufthansafleet/

You can download the 1st batch by clicking the library link in my signature.

PS.

Thanks for posting the pics Scott.  If freeware painters have a "currency", its seeing folks enjoy their work. :wink:

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Daring of you to take a 747-400 into KSAN, with that parking garage obstacle located a few hundred feet from the threshold of runway 27. A pilot flying a 747 and approaching Lindbergh at the minimally accepted angle would not clear the garage. Hope you went in on RWy9!

PowerSpec G426 PC running Windows 11 Pro 64-bit OS, Intel Core i7-6700K processor @3.5GHz, ASUS GeForce RTX 4070 12GB Dual Graphics Card, ASUS TUF Z590-Plus Gaming motherboard, Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD, Samsung 750 EVO 500GB SSD, Acer Predator X34 34" curved monitor (external view), RealSim Gear G-1000 avionics hardware, Slavix, Stay Level Custom Metal Panel, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle, Redbird Alloy THI, Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals.

Actually British Airways flies a 747 into KSAN on a regular basis and lands on Rwy 27, the only 747 that I'm aware of that lands at KSAN. Pan Am also did years ago.